More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zombiekiller530 zombiekiller530

Who do you follow today?

A person captured by the infected (3 months into outbreak)

You had been careful, avoiding any all you came across, that was until a group of people that were trying to escape a horde through and around your home. Your front door did not last long from both the normal people, or the infected. Many of the infected had entered your home to search for more prey, searching it top to bottom and somehow finding you hiding out on the second floor in a heavily barricaded room. They ripped through the walls and only took a moment longer for the door, and surged inward, only to find you, hiding out under a metal slab. They were quick to surround and dog pile you into a pile of furs and sex.

They quickly dragged you out and took you to a nearby hive of fur, the hive was massive, with it encompassing at least 2 or 3 blocks.

As soon as you were brought inside you were slapped onto a conveyor belt which immediately locks you in place. Your arms above your head and your legs spread wide, prepared to be examined. You were brought by a huge throne room with a women sitting on the throne. She stands up in surprise that someone has been caught. She steps over to you and bends down for a closer look at you.

https://www.pornhub.com/photo/384712401

After a moment of looking at your face, she starts to rip off your clothes with a single finger. The clothes she touches either shreds or turns to fur in a near instant. The look in her eyes says that she is glad to see someone new to her home. With a flick of her wrist you continue on down the line to the horrors that await you.

So, what gender are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)