More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Tip Tip

Who's at the door?

A pair of police officers

Looking through the peephole, you see a pair of white police officers: a tall white male officer and a gorgeous looking cute redhead female officer. Both are wearing the typical blackened shades so you can't see their eyes. The male officer also has his pants cut open with his cock hanging out. The female officer has cuts that show off her solid tits and one showing that she's a legitimate redhead as her trimmed carpets do match her drapes.

Curious, you open the door. The female officer raises one hand to pull her shades down and says, "Hello there sir, I'm Officer Smith and over there is trainee officer Johnson." She glances down at your cock and smiles. The male officer nods in your direction. You've tried to keep focused, figuring you don't want to cause trouble. However, looking over at the female cop again, you see that her pussy is glistening wet in the hot sun and your cock immediately gets hard.

You try to reach down and grab it to move back but before you can, Officer Smith reaches out and starts stroking it. She looks at you through the darkened glasses and says in a sexy voice, "Oh, allow me sir, we are here to protect and serve, remember?"

You can't really think as you look back at Officer Johnson. He seems unfazed. You continue to let Officer Smith stroke your cock as you nod slowly at her. Officer Smith moves in and uses her other hand to start massaging your balls, while continuing, "Sir, do you mind if we come into your house and continue this? We just have a few questions for you, if you don't mind."

Looking into the sexy redhead's eyes peering down below the shades, it's obvious that she won't be stopping her fun if you accept so you nod and start backing in. As you back in, Officer Smith continues her hands to stroke your cock.

What are the officers here about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)