More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

How does she plan to get even?

A package and an opportunity arrive.

Before she could think a further the doorbell rings downstairs. Giuliana quickly grabs her silk robe and heads to the front door to check who it is. As she approaches the stained glass door she could see that a tall large figure is looming, with what seems to be a more smaller, boxish figure standing next to it. Peering through the peephole of her door Giuliana sees her neighborhood delivery man Darnell "Nel" Pikes, a 6 foot 5 inch African American man standing next to a stack of packages he has for her.

She quickly opens the door and greets him with a warm smile. "Nel! How are you doing? I wasn't expecting these packages for another week." Her eyes dart to the bulge at the front of his uniform pants. A bulge she had been curious about for years.

"Good after misses Benedetti, I'm doing well today thank you for asking," he replies in that urbanite Brooklyn accent of his. "As for the packages they came in this morning. They weren't scheduled for delivery till next week but when I saw who they were for I grabbed before ending my shift and once I was done, I checked them out and immediately came to deliver them to you."

She notices his eyes looking at her body up and down. Taking in as much of her beauty as he could before they parted ways. Suddenly an idea began working itself through Giuliana's head. 'Giuseppe would drop dead if he knew I let a black man fuck the shit out of my fertile pussy. Yes, that's it! Why don't I invite Darnel in and see where it goes. At the very least I can offer him something to drink as a reward and leave the cups on the table for Giuseppe to see when he gets home. He'll ask who was over, and when I tell him I let Darnel into the house he'd lose it.'

Knowing that Giuseppe's racism would get the better of him. Then when she sprung the photos and details of his torrid affair with that bimbo he'd have no defense. She'd finally kick him out for good with nothing but the clothes on his back.

"Wait. Darnel, are you done for the day?" She intently stares into his dark hazel eyes.

"Why yes miss Benedetti, you're my last delivery." He flashes a gleeful smile that, just like the bulge in his pants, says he might be hoping for some sort of reward.

"Oh Nel, I've told you before we're friends. Please call me Jules, I like it when my friends call my that." She places her soft welcoming hands on his shoulder. "So if you're done, mind giving a friend some company over some drinks?"

"Why Jules that would be lovely I'm quite thirsty actually."

With a sinful little smile, Giuliana motions for him to come in with the packages, and then to the kitchen.

What's Giuliana's next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)