More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kalion Kalion

Which thread to read?

A new arrival

Garrett Cross aka The Bounty Hunter in the MMA world is the Light-Heavyweight Champion in Honor Guard Fighting international with a fighting recorded of 31-0-0 over the last 7 years earning him a small fortune of over $100 million not including his gym in Honolulu, HA & his 5-star Restaurant in a Las Vegas Casino where he is minority investor. Garrett driving his $3 million Marchi Mobile EleMMent Palazzo https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a9/6f/80/a96f809c8f9b3e5fee56ad39919984bc.jpg he lives in when he's not flying to fights overseas. The five foot ten blond haired hazel-eyed toned fighter turns the 20 ton beast down a road that leads to the Large Cabin he was invited to by Hannah Woodson & Taylor Bishop friends of his little sister Lucy Cross who attends Green Hills College.

Garrett was basically set up by Lucy telling him he needs to take a break from fighting since he hasn't taken a vacation in over three years and introduced him to Hannah who quickly became obsessed with him likely due to him turning her down for a quickie at some bar outside of Green Hills College campus. Garrett finds Hannah Hot as hell but too wild for something serious Hannah's BFF Taylor on the other hand he find sexy, smart, and more realistic about life would be a good catch if Lucy said was true about her studying to become a Doctor would make good match for him to settle down with even though she is six years younger, as she would be thinking about a career and not living off him as a few ex's tried. Garrett knows he must step down from MMA in the next few years as he is getting bored and is tiring of constant travel for fights not needing the money or risk of injury Lucy is always pushing for him to retire.

Garrett pulls over to a Large Cabin seeing a group of people outside unloading their luggage. Garrett doesn't recognize anyone causing him to wonder if he is in the right spot or maybe Taylor & Hannah have yet to arrive. He sees a blond who resembles Hannah except less busty who must be her sister Ashley and A young man with piercing blue-eyes with features similar as Taylor's meaning he must be her brother Zack. Believing to be in the correct place Garrett lets out a sigh "I hope this little trip isn't a waste of time or I'll have to punish Lucy for helping Hannah and Taylor talk me into this vacation." The Fighter gets out of his luxury RV to greet the small crowd of wide-eyed teens.

How does Garrett's first interaction go with the group?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)