More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Colleem Colleem

Who might be interested in strange energies and vanishing adventurers?

A new Kind of Toad rises. One with a Goal

The moment of his birth sealed the fate of his tribe, perhaps even that of all his people.

Like any cave frog, his ancestors were only interested in reproducing and best with human or humanoid creatures. No one knew where they had originally come from and many adventurers had already been killed or turned into capable servants' memories in the deep corridors and caves of their labyrinths. But he was different. It must have been the woman who gave him life. He did not know her, and had never seen her, but he felt from the first heartbeat that he was different from his siblings.

His mother had been a supernaturally beautiful woman and still the older ones sighed when they thought of this beautiful woman. She had been found all alone in the forest and because of her infinite beauty the whole tribe had attacked her as if in intoxication. It was every man for himself. But the woman had resisted like no woman before him. The poison typical of cave frogs seemed to have no effect on them and with a gesture of a hand it destroyed a dozen of its kind. But there were just too many frogs and after her body was covered with bites she started to sway. With the last impulse she seemed to want to change her shape but now there were too many around her. However many thousands of women before her she was nothing more than a toy for the frogs and followed them giggling and aroused into the cave where only the strongest and wildest frogs enjoyed themselves with her.

And that's where he was born. The only viable offspring, as his brothers all burst into magical flames immediately after birth. Due to his physiology, he was full grown after only a few weeks and outdid his brothers many times over and almost had a humanoid form. Even though the frog was clearly recognizable, he had a strangely high intelligence for his race. He could even instinctively understand what the slaves of the clan begged for and developed the gift of language. This was extremely rare in its species and the ability to think about things before acting instinctively was extraordinary. What still distinguished him from his brothers was an innate curiosity and determination. For him, it's not just sitting in the cave all day and getting at the women. He wanted to achieve more. He wanted to create an empire where the caves would be frogs and would never again run the risk of being killed.

And so he wandered out of the caves again and again to look at the surrounding forests. And that's what saved his life.

One day, on another foray, he felt an unusually great magical power approaching his forest. Usually his people were not susceptible to magical storms or the like but he could see how even the normal animals looked up as if they were feeling something. Then he could see it. A giant dragon flew a few hundred meters above the forest directly towards the cave. And at his side was a second dragon. As crazy as it sounded, but to Him it looked like it was a male and a female dragon. What were dragons doing here? Never before had he seen such a mighty beast. The wings shimmered in the sunlight and when both landed in front of the mountain the earth trembled. In a language he could not understand, the older dragon growled at the younger one and she answered him angrily and hissed. And then it was all over. The dragons took a deep breath and spit fire directly into the cave entrance. Flames broke out everywhere from the mountain and in a few seconds everything was over. Whatever the dragons had wanted, or why they had started this attack... they were gone before he could free himself from his hiding place into which he had hastily crawled.

Only a whole day later he dared to return to his homeland and found it completely destroyed. Neither his clan nor the slaves were alive. Burned to a pile of ashes they lay scattered on the floor and only here and there could you see a bone. For him this meant only a confirmation of his existence. He could not allow this to ever happen again. No matter where he would settle, something like today could repeat itself everywhere.

As he hopped through the woods, thinking about what to do, he found a group of a woman and a man. I think we just got married. The man wouldn't be a problem and the woman would soon blow his cock. Even though his spiritual development had exceeded that of most of his people, there were still certain instincts that could calm him. And a female that would spread his legs for him was exactly what he needed now.

Lurking in the dark, he jumped out of the shade directly behind the woman and bit her. But then he jumped forward and rammed the surprised man with his shoulder. Even if it didn't have that much effect on men, his poison would at least weaken this man. He spat a full torrent in his face and prepared for the fight. But to his surprise, the two simply stopped there and looked at him with milky eyes.

Uncertain what had happened now, he jumped back a little and looked at the two of them.

Quark.. Quark....

Still no attack came and the two just stood there. Both the woman and the man were visibly aroused and even if the woman was not a beauty he felt his greed awaken.

Fuck Quark! Quark!

No sooner had he said it than they came to life. As if under a spell, they tore off their clothes and walked towards each other and began to drift before his eyes!

"Quark? Fuck me? Quark? He hissed curiously to the woman who immediately turned to him and came towards him to take his cock in her mouth.

It looked like he could not only create horniness with his poison but also manipulate the will of his victims much better. That might help him in his plan to create a kingdom of cave frogs.

Where is the Toad

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)