More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 34 by reaper13 reaper13

What is next in store for Shannon?

A mouthful of sperm

As Shannon preforms her first blowjob, she quickly comes to learn she enjoys it. There is something intriguing about the ability of making a man moan like that. But what she enjoys the most is how Kwame keeps telling her how good she is.
He told her stuff like “Are you sure this is your first time?” and “You must be a quick learner. Your mouth feels amazing.”
On top of that there is also the taste. She doesn’t know whether it is because it’s a penis, or because it’s black, or maybe just because it’s Kwame’s, but Shannon loves the taste she is getting from this blowjob.

“You know, you look pretty cute with my dick in your mouth.” Kwame compliments her.
Maybe not exactly the most flattering compliment she has ever received, but he does imply she looks cute. Which makes her more confident.

But there is so much of it. Even if she gags herself on his dick, there’s no way she can get all of it in her mouth.
So Shannon Puts her hand around the lower hand of Kwame’s dick and starts stroking it.

Now she is giving him a blowjob and a handjob at the same time.
“Oh yeah, use your hand like that.” Kwame moans. “Play with that dick as much as you like. This is your toy now.”
“My toy.” Shannon thinks. That is such an empowering idea.
Just thinking that she is the mistress of this dick. That it belongs to her and her alone. It makes her feel confident enough to want to try and deep throat him.

Having learned how to properly prevent her teeth from touching his dick, she gives it another try. Shannon takes in enough of Kwame’s dick that it touches the back of her mouth. She can feel his cockhead press against her throat but can’t bring herself to push it any further.

“Crap, Shannon. You’re so good at this.” Kwame moans. “Keep going girl. You’re doing good. Just a little more.”
“Mmmh, can’t wait to try this out on Daniel.” Shannon thinks. “If a stranger like Kwame already loves it, a guy I know like Daniel is going to lose his heart to me.”
Suddenly Kwame groans and Shannon can feel his dick throb. At first she wonders what it means. But the second time she feels his dick throb Shannon feels a hot wetness splash against the back of her mouth.
“Oh my god, is he orgasming? What do I do. Do I pull him out, or should I leave it in. Should I swallow?”
Kwame’s dick throbs again and more sperm floods into Shannon’s mouth. This time it splashes against her throat, forcing her body to swallow reflexively.
Another throb, another load into her mouth.
“This was not the idea. I’ve got to pull him out.”
Shannon pulls Kwame’s dick from her mouth and holds it in front of her face. A few more spurts come out, landing on her lips and her chin.
When Kwame’s dick stops leaking he looks down at her and asks, “So girl. Had a good time?”
Shannon looks up at the black stranger and smiles.
“Sure did. Thanks for playing with me.”

Kwame leads Shannon to the bathroom so she can clean up.
_“Gee, he sure came pretty quickly. Too bad, I totally would have fucked him if he didn’t.” Shannon thinks as she cleans Kwame’s sperm off her face. “Or maybe that’s just because I was too good as sucking him off. Whatever, the important thing is I did something sex related. And I did it with a black man too, so now they can’t blame me for being a racist.”_
When Shannon’s face is clean she walks back to where she sucked off Kwame. The guy is already dressed again, quite the opposite of Shannon who is still naked.
“Damn, Seeing you like that makes me want to go for round two.” Kwame says.
Could this be? Is Shannon given a second chance to lose her virginity?

Does Shannon take the opportunity or has it been enough for today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)