More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Who do you see in the mirror?

A mature man

As you look in the mirror, you see yourself, a male average teenager, looking at the mirror with a null expression.

You heard the voice again:

"Now I want you to strip completely naked. All off. Then, you will take a pic of your nude body, in which your face is clearly visible. Send it to [email protected], and then delete the message from your cellphone"

After that, you do as told: you remove your clothes, one by one, to finally stand totally naked in front of the mirror. Then you proceed to take the pic, making sure that all your body enters in the image. Finally, you take the pic, and as you check it, seeing all your "humanity", from your face to your penis, to send the pic to the e-mail that the voice tells you to send it. After that, you delete the message from from your cellphone.

The voice speaks once again:

"Very well, I received the pic. Wow, nice cock. Maybe I could use it later. Aynway, now dress again and go to work. When you arrive at your work, you will receive further instructions."

You do that, and after eating your breakfast and kissing away your wife, you take your car, and you arrive on schelude in to your work as financial control senior chief at MaxCo. You heard the voice speaking to you again...

What does the voice says now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)