More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

Let's start with: are you a man or a woman?

A man.

\\\Gotham season 3 spoiler alert!///

“Well, the first place is somewhere called Gotham city.” Eleven told you. “Someone from another universe has jumped over in search of powerful and more easily moldable people.” You nod. “I know Gotham City. Throwing me right into the deep end, do we?” you laughed, while Eleven looked at you awkwardly and not really understanding your meaning. So you quickly asked “Do you know when in the timeline, if there is something akin that, we will arrive?” Still looking a bit weirdly to you, Eleven said “There is no timeline. Everything is happening in the here and now.” You nodded and replied “Understood, so we jump in as soon as we can?”. “Yes.” Eleven nodded too. “Any leads we got?” you asked, to which Eleven answered “Something is happening at the Gotham City Police Department right now. Contact detective Gordon inside the station. He is a “friend”. Good luck, John.”. You looked at her as if something seemed off, then you suddenly asked “Wait, aren’t you co…?”, but then you saw a slim stream of blood appear from her nose and the blackness disappeared, after which it was filled with dark clouds.

You looked at it for a bit, a little confused. Slowly, a head slipped into view from above. A young girl’s head, wearing a hoodie framed by brown curly hair and a set of round goggles. “Hey, mister. You are not from around here. Are you ok? I tried to check your wallet, but...uhm you didn’t seem to have one. Never seen you around here. Be careful, they easily rob you in these neighbourhoods if you don’t be more careful.” the girl explained a bit shyly. You softly rose up into a sitting position and looked around. “Nope, no, I am not from around here. But I am glad you found me when you did, Se…” you said when you turned towards the girl, then stopped right in your tracks. “Sister, hehehe.” you giggled coyly when she looked at you surprised and questioningly.

Phew, glad you didn’t said her name, making things look suspicious and which would raise too much questions. To quickly move on, you asked ‘Sis, do you know where the GCPD is?”. The girl replied “I’m not your sis. Also, what will it get me?”. Ah, drats, you didn’t have anything to give her in return. “Uhm, the detective will be rewarding you for your duties.” you lied. But you saw the girl looking at you and then nodded. “Ok, follow me.” the girl said. Suddenly, she turned around after a few steps and wanted to shake your hand. As she shook yours, she said “I’m Selina Kyle, but you can call me Cat.”. “I’m John Doe.” you smiled. Then she turn forwards and gave you a silent guide to the GCPD. At first you questioned why she would suddenly show you for free. Then somewhere 1/4th in, you heard her mumble “I’m curious what he wants with Gordon…”. You thought “I hope curiosity won’t kill the Cat this time.”and followed the girl.

Arriving at the GCPD, Selina looked around and spotted James Gordon. She motioned you to follow her and led you to him. “Hey Gordon, I got someone here that wanted to speak with you.” Selina said. Gordon turned toward the girl and replied “Hey, Selina. And hello, mr…?” putting out his hand. You grabbed it and said "John Doe". Gordon continued “Nice to meet you mr Doe. What can I help you with?”. You answered “Can we talk in private?”. Gordon nodded “Sure, but make it quick, I got another pressing matter at hand.”. “I think I’m here for that exact same thing.” you said. Gordon led you into one of the interrogation chambers and spread his arms as a sign for you to start talking.

“This might sound strange…” you start, but Gordon directly replied with “Try me. This must be your first time in Gotham. We got “Strange” roaming the city in more ways than one.”. You grinned knowingly and continued “Ok, so I best get to the point. I’m from a different universe and on behest of a girl named Eleven, I have traveled through universes to assist you in a trans universal matter.”. Gordon didn’t look surprised or unbelieving at all. “Is there someone or something that might be in this universe that shouldn’t be here and is causing trouble?” you ask Gordon, knowing it sounded ridiculous.

But Gordon answered “Yes there is. I also am acquainted to this Eleven girl you are talking about. I don’t know what she thinks you might add to the solution, but I guess all the help we can get is a plus. Ok, so you probably want to know the situation? Our local Medical Examiner, Leslie Thompson,...” Gordon sighed, having a hard time talking about what was to come next “...has been involved in business surrounding a problem we got around here with a virus coming from the blood of a diseased girl called Alice Thetch. The blood gives you superhuman strength but also lets you focus only on your strongest desire, making you no longer see reason beyond it. Leslie...Lee...she also has been affected by the virus and now she is probably been taken by that traveler from another universe, although I don’t know the whys about all this.”.

“You got a lead as to where she might be?” you asked. Gordon nodded “A somewhat luxurious apartment building on the corner of Graham and Main. Shall we?”. “Lead the way” you said. After a short drive, you arrived at a stately apartment building with gold trimmed decorations around the side of it. “Nice!” you said. Gordon replied “Focus on the task at hand. I’ll give you a tour later if you want.”. “Yeah, sorry, you got a plan?” you apologised. Gordon replied “Here is a communicator. I’ll go around back, you go through the front. Give me a headcount and then try to stir up some comotion, giving me time to slip past their guard and make my way upstairs.”. “Ok. Let’s do this.” you said and walked across the street.

With the communicator in your ear, you walked inside the main hall with a desk and 4 elevators. “Ok, I see 1 desk manager and 4 armed guards with submachine guns and pistols holstered.” you whispered “You in position?”. Gordon answered “Yes, go ahead.”. You looked around and then ‘accidently’ tripped over a big vase with a palm tree in it. The vase rolled around on it’s side, making a lot of ruckus, while you yelled some curses and a few screams of pain through the hall. Secretly checking out the reactions of the other people in the hall, you were disappointed that only the desk clerk came running. The others only looked at you curious. This needs more drama, you thought. So the moment the clerk approached, you grabbed his vest and shook him angrily, screaming at him for making this hallway full of life threatening hazards. Looking over his shoulder, you happily saw even the guards down the hall came walking towards you.

“Go.” you whispered. “Check.” you heard through the earpiece. Then while you saw some walking and armed closets walking towards you, you also saw Gordon slip behind them from the basement to the stairway doors unnoticed. ‘Noticing’ the approaching guards, you suddenly let go of the clerk, brushed off his shirt, apologized fast and left the building even faster. Then you turned right and went around to the side of the building. When you were sure nobody followed you, you relaxed. “What were you doing there?” a voice suddenly said behind your back. After having almost died from a heartattack, you turned around and saw Selina sitting on the fire escape ladder.

“What are YOU doing here?” you asked irritated and surprised. “This is one of my work spots and I just had to know what you were up to with all the secrecy.” the girl responded. She looked up the building and continued “Gordon’s inside? Might be a problem. Security cameras and big goons have been stationed all over the place.”. Getting a bit worried, you tried to contact Gordon, but you got no response back. “I know another way inside.” Selina said casually. You got suspicious instantly “What’s in it for you?”. “It never bad to have Gordon be in your debt. Come on, follow me. They never keep check on the fire escapes for some reason.” she said as she kicked down the ladder. You climbed up the ladder and followed Selina, suddenly noticing how her supple body elegantly moved up the stairways. Then you shook your head and tried to focus yourself to stop watching the young girl’s tight pants above you as you made your way up. Which didn’t get any easier with the cute little sounds the girl made when exerting herself moving up the staircase.

While still with that tightly strapped young ass in your head, you didn’t see that Selina had stopped and walked straight up, shoving your head between her legs, making her scream. “What the hell?!?” she whispered. “I’m sorry!” you whispered back “I was somewhere else with my head.” She remarked “Yeah, almost up my ass!”. “Sorry!” you whispered back again, thinking that she really was on the spot with her remark. “Tssk…” she clicked softly with her tongue and looked back up “Follow me, slowly and silently….and not that close!”. She walked to a window and crawled beneath it, to make sure that whose inside would not be able to see her. You stopped on your side of the window and you both took a sneak peek inside.

What do you see inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)