More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dark8264 dark8264

What do you see?

A male porn star turned casting agent

You see yourself, of course! A male porn star, in your early 30's. You've been in the business for a few years, and while you've never been as popular as Ron Jeremy, you did quite a few movies. You've done enough now that the production company that you work for wants you to help cast female talent. They trust you not to be too rough on the new talent, and even before you were in porn, you always knew what to say to charm a woman out of her panties.

As you look at yourself naked in the mirror, you're glad that you still hit the gym everyday. You're not ripped, but you do have a good looking six pack, well defined arms and legs, and an ass that you've caught more than a few women checking out in the past. However, that's not what helped you make your big break. No, what helped there was what was between your legs. You cock hangs limp right now, thick and six inches long, but it goes to an impressive nine inches that has made almost every woman that you've shot a scene with have a real orgasm, not one of those fake ones that every actress does. Sure, there was that one blonde girl whose claim to fame was getting pulled over by a state trooper in Tennessee, but it's not your fault that she preferred guys that were darker than you. Going back up to your face, you have honey brown eyes that most women have a hard time looking into without falling in, and a movie star smile that sets almost every woman at ease.

As you look at the calendar for the day, you see that your first appointment is at 11, with a girl named Brooke. "Damn, I hope this girl can tell time," you think to yourself as you get dressed, putting on a polo shirt and jeans. Once you're dressed, you head to the office suite that the porn company set up for you, and wait...

Is she on time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)