More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 33 by reaper13 reaper13

What does Kwame next have in store for Shannon?

A lesson in fellatio

“Having a good time, Shannon?” Kwame asks.
“Mmm, yeah. Very good.” Shannon moans.
“Good, cause I got a toy for you to play with.” Kwame replies.
Kwame then stands up and unbuttons his pants.
Shannon watches his pants drops and eagerly awaits the moment she gets to lay her eyes on a penis for the first time. No, second. Earlier today she saw Jim’s dick. That was her first.

Kwame pulls out his dick for her and says, “Look at this, babe. Doesn’t that seem like the promise for a good time?”
“If you say so.” Shannon thinks.
“Looks like I’ll really be enjoying myself.” She says as she goes on her knees for him.
Shannon puts her hand around Kwame’s erect black dick. First time she held a penis in her hand. She had expected it to feel hard all over. She is quite surprised to learn the skin around it is actually very soft.
“Alright, my very first blowjob.” Shannon thinks. “Let’s do this.”

Shannon opens her mouth wide and immediately takes Kwame’s dick inside.

“Damn, girl. You that hungry for black dick?” Kame asks.
Shannon pulls his dick out and says, “Sorry, it’s my first time.”
“Alright, girl. Let me tell you something. You best start with just licking.” Kwame explains. “You got to get it wet first. That’ll make the sucking easier later.”
“Alright.” Shannon says, and starts licking the tip.

She lets her tongue go in circles around the head and makes certain to use a lot of saliva to get it good wet.
“This taste. Would Daniel’s taste the same or do black and white dicks taste different?”
Then she moves to she shaft, letting her tongue glide over the dark skin surrounding his shaft.
“Much better.” Kwame says. “Now you start sucking.”
For a second time, Shannon takes the black dick inside her mouth.

It’s a pretty big one so she makes certain to open her jaw as much as she can. Then she pushes her head forward as far as she can. After all, the more dick she can fit in her mouth the better, right?
The third time she pushes her head forward, Shannon can feel her teeth make contact with Kwame’s dick.
“Ugh.” Kwame grunts.
Shannon pulls his dick out her mouth and says, “Sorry.”
Shannon goes back to sucking his dick, but again her teeth scrape against his dick, causing Kwame to grunt again.
“Dammit.” Shannon curses. “How do I suck on this thing without teeth accidents?”
“Try not to completely fill up your mouth. Leave some room for maneuvering. Also, use more tongue.” Kame instructs her.
Shannon follows his advice. Her teeth bump againt it a few more time, but not as bad as before. Soon she gets into a nice rhythm. Just a nice pace of back and forth. Her white mouth being filled with his cock over and over again.

What is next in store for Shannon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)