More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by ClassroomOrgy69 ClassroomOrgy69

What kind of dream do you have?

A heartwarming dream..at first

You're having dinner with your family. Your mom, Anita, and even Eileen, like she always belonged there. She was wearing her hair in twintails and dressed in a school uniform. They're all making small talk and all around acting like a normal happy family.

"So then I was like, Daddy-senpai, and he made the silliest face like it was the cutest thing he ever saw. Oh, and I made head cheerleader."

"We're so proud of you Eileen. I'm so proud of all my children."

"Mom, she's your grandchild. Dick's daughter. Get used to being a grandma."

"But I'm more like a mother to her. I'm raising her like one. Besides I don't look the part yet."

You felt deep down like this was the ideal circumstance.

"Daddy, I've been a good girl, so can I have my dessert now?"

"Of course sweetie."

She then went under the table, crawled up to you, and started sucking your dick. This was the one dream where suddenly realizing you weren't wearing pants was a pleasant surprise.

"Just what you'd expect from a head cheerleader. Get it?" Anita quipped.

"That better not be slut-shaming missy. Sluts in this house have nothing to be ashamed of."

"I know mom. It's natural that she guzzles his cum. I hope he has enough for me too."

"He's such a good boy. Making sure all three of us get the D every day. I hope I give birth to my son's next child."

"Not if he knocks me up first."

You came down her throat, and she just kept sucking. Your sister crawled under the table too, ready for her turn the moment Eileen let you out of her mouth. The transition from one mouth to another was seemless. Then your mom took off her top.

"Come and let me breastfeed you Eileen. You know how much your father likes to watch it."

She latched her mouth onto the left nipple while your mom sucked on her own right nipple. Meanwhile you were deepthroated like her life depended on it. You tilted your head back and closed your eyes. When you opened them, you were laying in bed, but you looked down and you still saw your sister's face bouncing up and down, sucking your dick.

What's going on here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)