More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Searcher0595 Searcher0595

What world do you want to create?

workplace - Policy- Excitement/Indifference

Colleagues/Bosses:

In this world, you can choose to have sex with pretty much anyone in your workplace. If the person spends seven to 8 hours a day with you under the same company, you can fuck him/her in any way you wish.

You're not even limited to rank either, you can fuck your colleagues, people below you or people who above you. You can even fuck interns, provided they're above eighteen of course...creep.

Stress Free Initiative:

The workplace is such a stressful environment. Whether you're preparing a 10, 000 page annual report or you're preparing slides for a critical presentation, it's common to feel stressed as you your years away in exchange for money.

That's why, the board of committee for a particular company decided to introduce the Stress Free Intiative. In essence, anyone and everyone who works for the company is free to have sex with anyone they choose.

You can fuck your bitchy boss who's been breathing on your neck lately or you can have rough sex for your annoying colleague. As long as the person works for the company, you can fuck them all you'd like.

Of course, this goes both ways and anyone can choose to have sex with you too. How long the sex lasts is flexible but so long as you and the other party finishes their work and obligations, then we're all good.

Emotions:

Were dealing with people here so of course how the staff feels about this initiative will vary. Some will leap at the opportunity to fuck dreamy dave while others might feel too shy to bang their crushes. The general consensus is, Arousal/ Excitement/ Lust/Shy/Indifferece.

🔞 Candy.AI 🔥 AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹️

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)