More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by former182 former182

What's next?

A few days later... wash her exercise outfits

The next few days were an odd one. Every so often, you wanted to think your time with your mom's clothes was some weird hallucination, something happened to remind you that it wasn't.

You were taking a shower. Looking out the see-through shower curtain, you thought your mom had gotten seriously confused and was about to take a shower herself... only when you looked, it was your mom's towel, mimicking her figure. The towel dropped to reveal a one-piece swimsuit that pressed itself against you throughout your entire showering.

You were talking with your mom as she was getting ready to leave for work. She turned away to prepare a cup of coffee, only for her skirt to flip up and show off her underwear without her knowing.

In fact, you were woken up this morning by her panties sitting on your face. As they flew off, you wondered to what extent your mom's clothes wanted you. You hoped it was only because you had power over them via the spellbook. As for the other reason, though you didn't care when you were being seduced, you hoped your mom didn't harbor feelings for you.

"Adam! I almost forgot that I had an exercise session with the other moms in the neighborhood. Can you do my laundry for me?" You mom called out as she headed for the door.

You wanted to refuse, only your mouth replied, "Sure, Mom."

"Thanks, honey! You're a lifesaver!" You mom said before leaving.

You sighed. Remembering what you could of the agreement, they didn't mention much of the conditions, so they might've had carte blanche to take control of your body if need be.

So you headed to the basement, where there was a laundry basket of dirty clothes that wanted to have their way with you. Walking down the stairs, you muttered, "I do hope this doesn't lead to actual sex with my mom... Doing it with the clothes is already weird enough."

You stopped right at the laundry basket, looked down at it, and asked, "Well?"

A workout lycra outfit climbed out. Its body was pink and the legs were black. It and the other workout uniforms climbing out all screamed '80s fashion'.

A second outfit had a blue body and pink leggings. A third had a pink body, green leggings, and purple long sleeves. A fourth had a purple body and black leggings. A fifth had red leggings and a black body. A sixth had a light black body and white leggings.

As they sashayed into a circle around you, the workout outfits altered their figures to look like a sexier versions of your mom's body. Several of your mom's workout gloves flew into the basement and joined the outfits.

You sighed as the workout uniforms walked around you and seemed to heard you to the makeshift guest room in the basement. Standing in front of the bed, you watched the Red-and-black outfit seemed to walk away from you. You asked, "Now what?"

In response, the Red-and-black one began to backflip towards you, making sure to smash its ass into your face and knocking you onto the bed, where it straddled your head.

The musky scent was rather strong, as your mom did like to build up quite a sweat. You swore you heard some giggling as the Red-and-black outfit began to grind its oversized rear against your face.

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)