More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adam17017 adam17017

Which thread to read?

A few days earlier

Zack Bishop walked along the corridor of Azure Rocks High School. He had heard from Ashley that Heather was planning on hosting him and the ret of their friends at her cabin for the spring break. Zack had heard many things about the beauty of Silver Lake, upon which the cabin is situated, and the beauty of Silver Lake park in general.

Zack wasn't sure if he would commit to coming to the cabin even though he was invited by one of the most beautiful women in town, who just happened to be a Ravers, one of the most powerful families in Azure Rocks. Zack's close friends Gavin, Chloe, and Logan were on the fence about coming to the cabin, even though Logan was himself a Ravers.

Zack had found out that keeping Heather and Logan together for long periods would sometimes cause friction as their ambitious personalities would rub each other and their friends the wrong way. Logan and Heather were friends Zack agreed, but like anyone, too much time with someone, and things may start to go wrong.

Zack saw Logan chatting with the transfer student who the class affectionately called Reese. For what reason? Zack couldn't even guess. Her name was Rose McCormick, and she came from Ireland. Her Irish accent, matched with her flaming red hair, blue eyes and friendly demeanor had melted the hearts of all those boys pining over the girls in the cheerleading squad. If you looked carefully enough, you could see the looks directed at Logan were not too kind. Zack smiled and walked off not wanting to break up his friend's conversation.

"Zachary Bishop!" A familiar voice called out.

"Wel, well. If it isn't Sharon Miller, the girl who no longer has the reddest hair in the school." Zack laughed greeting the vice-captain of the cheer squad.

"Oh please, I'm the original, and original is always the best. Remember that Bishop." She said with a smile as she walked on past. Zack couldn't help but stare as her curvy ass sashayed down the hall. Ever since Zack had given up on his crush on Victoria, his friends had tried to set up on a couple of dates to make sure he wouldn't have another situation like he did with Vicky. He and Sharon had gone out on a date once, and Zack had spent the next two weeks after trying to get her to go on a second date with him. She had laughed at his advances and teased him mercilessly which persisted to this day.

"You know Zacky, if red is your thing, there's a red head alone in that classroom over there." Logan Ravers said walking up behind him and slapping him on the back.

"Hey bro, I saw you two chatting, I didn't want to interrupt." Zack said as the two friends walked to their next class together.

"It's not like that Zack, you know me, I never want to be tied down. I want to have the freedom to be who I want and love who I want. You know?" Logan said. Zack nodded, he had heard this conversation from Logan before, Zack just wished that he would have the confidence to know that happiness would come no matter what he chose to do in life.

Zack and Logan entered the class just before the bell went off signalling the start of the next period. Zack caught sight of Gavin and Chloe sitting beside Grace Smith and Lisa Rivera, and sat down in the empty seat beside his ex. Logan found a seat beside Heather and Ashley on the other side of the class.

Ms. Mary Moreau brought the class to attention as she began her literature lecture on this week's topic of Hamlet.

Where to from here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)