More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

But, where do I wake up?

A dungeon, unharmed, but...

I awaken, bleary-eyed and dazed inside a foreboding prison cell, uninjured apart from the strike to my head, though I'm feeling drained of all my strength, I still manage to stand up. Peering around, I find that the stone room contains only a large downy cot, and an iron collar fettering me to the wall by method of a long chain.

With great concern, I check whether my hands are bound in any way, raising them up to my face takes great effort, but to my profound relief I find they aren't cuffed. My relief, however, is quite ephemeral, as looking down reveals to me the clothing I had on, and well... clothing felt a bit like an exaggeration.

You would recognize the outfit as a ' Leia' costume, minus the bra; nothing more than a triangle fashioned from brass on the front and back, with narrow strips of cloth hanging down past my knees, connected by a couple of brass loops resting on my bare hips... bare hips?

A breeze blows unpleasantly across my loins where the undergarment I had been wearing earlier should have been. I blush, realizing that my captors had stripped me fully naked when I was , but I blush much redder when I discover how the sheer burgundy fabric hanging down from the golden belt of my provocative attire clearly exposed the silhouette of my privates.

Anyone looking could see the outline of my penis! This garment was obviously designed to humiliate the wearer, and it was working.

I flush bright crimson, freaking out at my state of mortifying undress, but don't get the chance to fret over my lack of cover much longer, as I hear the heavy, steel-belted oak door to my cell creak slowly open.

My eyes go wide, because I recognize the figure standing in the prison's threshold.

But who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)