More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

A day at the beach

"So, the beach," Blake said.

"Uh-huh," Ruby said.

"Fun in the sun, here I come!" Yang called out.

"Best Day Ever Part Two!" Ruby agreed.

"Well," Blake said. "At least I brought a book."

Yang turned on her. "Hold on, we finally get some downtime at a tropical paradise, and you want to waste it reading?"

Blake shrugged. "I'm almost at the best part."

"What part is that?"

"The copyright information," Blake said, completely serious.

The four members of Team RWBY were visiting part of the endless coastline that surrounded the kingdom of Vacuo. They were each wearing bikinis that matched their signature colors, and ready for a good time.

If they could just agree on what a good time meant, they might actually get somewhere.

"Well," Yang said. "If you're going to just wait here and be boring, the rest of us are going to be having so much fun you'll just have to join us."

"Actually," Weiss said, squinting at the sun. "I think I'm going to have to sit this one out. I'll, um, keep watch, and keep an eye out for Grimm."

"What?" Ruby protested. "Weiss, you can't bail on us now! We're already here!"

"Yeah, but unless I stick to the shade, I'm going to turn into a lobster in about twenty minutes. You two go on ahead."

"Aw," Ruby said, hanging her head.

"Ah, don't worry about them," Yang said. "We'll have a blast on our own. Race you to the waves!"

"You're on!" Ruby said, perking up immediately. She darted to the water, leaving the rest of the team in her dust. "Canon ball!" she called out, jumping into the airโ€”and splashing into six inches of water. "Ow! Man, this sure works better on a diving board."

Yang charged past her and soon the water came up to her waist. "Come on, Ruby! What I wouldn't give for a surfboard right now!"

"You know how to surf?" Ruby asked, catching up to her.

"No, but there's only one way to learn, right?"

The two of them played in the water, for the moment forgetting that half their team was being left out of their fun. Little did they know that Team RWBY would soon have more fun than any of them wanted.

Dun-dun-dun!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)