More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sonhos_deartista sonhos_deartista

Who does he find?

A childhood inspired wish

John Doe after a while saw that with the stone he could expand his horizons, while he was in his mansion sipping a fine wine and watching some of his favorite childhood movies. He shows that the world of cinemas and cartoons does not make as many profits, as many famous people are part of movies and series and animations (such as voices), when they finish drinking.

John took the stone and with just one sentence he changed his life a little, "I wish to own the biggest film and animation company these days" saying this to the stone, he looked around and didn't notice any difference, as he took it. the cell phone he looks at his contact list and is surprised, to have the name k.Feige, to look on wikipedia and see that he has become the owner of popular Disney studios and all its subdivisions, including Marvel studios, 20th Century Studios and pixar animations.

Seeing what the stone could do he then thought to himself "Could I improve this without the stone" john doe wonders, knowing the power of the stone in his hands he wonders if he can do the same. Having almost the leadership and control of one of the most billionaire film press in the world. What is the world he dreamed of as a child awaits him?

...

Can you guys answer this question for john doe?

How Disney will be in John Doe's hands

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)