More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dark8264 dark8264

What do you see?

A blonde former cheerleader

You see yourself, of course! A blonde former high school cheerleader who spent more time giving football players "oral exams" than studying to pass your own. As you look in the mirror, you check out your body.

Your body type is petite and athletic, which you've kept in great shape since graduating from high school 6 months ago. At 5'2" and 100 lbs, your 32C breasts look bigger than they are, since your body is so small everywhere else proportionately. You turn around and check out your ass, which is nice and round like the black football players liked, thanks to squats in the gym and twerking on the dance floor. As you walk to the bathroom to get ready for your audition, you shake out your platinum blonde hair before dropping your boyshorts to reveal your shaved pussy. You keep it like that just in case you ever have to start dying your hair, so that guys will never have a carpet to compare the drapes to.

You go ahead and shower, getting all clean for your audition before putting on a pink g-string, a matching bra, a cute little tank top you bought yesterday, and a tiny pair of shorts. You complete the outfit with a pair of white flip flops and brush your long hair, before checking the address for the audition...

Where is the audition?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)