More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 68 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

switch or keep going?

A bit of both

"So Kelsey, how's it going with Courtney?" Jill asked. "Uh, not.... great. Actually. At the festival thing she admitted she had feelings for me and we hooked up in the past, so I thought 'cool, okay.' but I don't know, nothing really happened after we.....slept.... again." Kelsey informed.

"But hey, enough about my stupid love life, we're here about you and Sarah!" Kelsey said cheerfully and popped in a movie.

"Guys, I don't-" Sarah tried to protest the shapely woman grinding on her, but the booze and the cheering from the girls around her made her want to just sit back and let it happen. "Don't worry, sugar. They specifically told me nothing under your clothes." Officer Kisses told her and Sarah breathed a sigh of relief. Then the "officer" stood up and Sarah thought she was leaving, until she turned around and slipped off her slacks, showing off her rounded butt and shapely thighs barely covered by a lacy thong.

"So, what's on the movie menu tonight?" Jill asked. "A Fifty Shades marathon. I personally don't like them, but your team outvoted me. Porn is way better." Kelsey told her. Jill got a piece of the penis pizza and settled in.

Sarah looked around in confusion, her face growing more and more red as Officer Kisses took off more and more clothes. "They said I can't take off your clothes, they didn't say anything about me not taking off mine." She said as the group cheered seeing her in just a thong and the pasties.

Sarah stirred as she grew hotter and wetter in between her legs, a feeling thus far that only Jill made her feel. "What do you want me to do now, sugar?" The nearly nude woman asked. "I-" Sarah began.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)