More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vanessa32 Vanessa32

What do you do with this day of absolute freedom?

A belated birthday surprise from your sister

upon arriving at the island your sister tells you she has a late birthday gift. With a surprised look you reply "oh really, where is it?" courtney giving you a sly grin "its a surprise you'll have to follow me now cover your eyes"

taking your hand in hers she leads you into the house and toward her bedroom. when she opens the door you see a stack of boxs and bags. "whats all this" you ask her. courtney walks you over to the bed and pulls a skirt from one of the bags and holds it up to your waist "this is a new wardrobe for you so you dont have to keep borrowing my clothes and stuff" she says with a grin she looks you in the eyes and says "so how about you try it on and make sure it all fits, but first i got you some really fun stuff that we have to do first to make it look better."

you quickly reply of course "i'll try it on but were pretty much the same size except you have boobs and i dont." Grabbing one of the boxes she hands it to you "well these should fix that." you open the box and its a par of silacon pads that have a flesh color to them. Courtney smiles "there you go we should be the cup size and bust now too" grabbing her own boobs and shaking them which you know from wearing her bras are 32C. she grabs a bra from one of the bags as you take off your shirt. as you slide the black lace bra on and hook the front clasp courtney slides your new "boobs" in the cups. "their perfect, now were even more alike i swear you were supposed to be a girl, let compare" courtney takes off her shirt revealing a bra thats identical to the one your wearing now, "look identical, what do you think ally?" Admiring your sisters boobs and comparing them to your own your very pleased. "I think they look great" you say looking at courtneys boobs with a wry smile. "well i think you'll like what else i have too."

Another box

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)