More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Searcher0595 Searcher0595

Who are you?

A Young Circus Ringmaster

The words 'pardon me' and 'coming through' constantly leave your lips as you and literally everyone else struggle to navigate the busy castle streets.

As you slip, push and even shove your way to the city streets, you can't help but notice your cheeks hurting, realising that you've been smiling for far too long.

Who can blame you? After all, today is victory day, the day where humanity celebrates victory against those vicious monsters, and equally important, the day where monsters will be bought and sold.

You, being an aspiring ringmaster, figured that if you could get your hands on some of these monsters and display them in your circus, people would spend some serious dough to see them do circus tricks, or at the very least, show up to humiliate them.

(What with all the hatred towards monsters)

You've even bought a circus tent, all prepared to accept the new monsters you'll hopefully get your hands on.

Of course, this world isn't a free lunch and to get your hands on some of these creatures, you have to coff up some currency, that's why you've set aside half of your life savings to acquire these creatures.

Though, you doubt you'll spend it all, after all, King Henry did assure you and the kingdom that these monsters will be 'cheap as dirt'.

But before you can even purchase anything, you'll have to navigate your way around the other people, all eager to get their own monster .

Amongst the crowd, your eye catches the sight of a father with two teenage boys, all seeming rather excited for the auction to start.

You were about to walk past them when a loud, triumphant and celebratory sound cuts through the noise of the crowd.

What is that sound?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)