More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Which realm? A Fanfiction story, a sci-fi setting, a gothic story, maybe a high fantasy storyline?

A World of Marvels... and/or DCs.

*All characters in this story are at least 18 years old*

The Cosmic being looked at heroes, villains and those around them. Two different multiverses, that often collided and merged together. Creating fused universes which held people of both worlds. It turned to it's companion.

"We have heroes to see if they are corrupted or can resist, villains to see what happens when they get want they want, and people between the two sides. No matter who you give it to, it will be an amusing show to watch. Especially if they changes thing, letting the show continue long after your little gift." The being, not taking a form, but showing off it's delight in the chaos it would soon be cause.

"So the question is who it is you will be giving a gift? Who will be tested or will you just go for the one with the most laughs?"

*All characters in this story are at least 18 years old*

Who gets the gift? Marvel, Dc, or DC/Marvel universe?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)