More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jawolf Jawolf

Where does Mackenzie's bad day begin?

A Walk in the Park

Mackenzie hums softly as she finishes up breakfast, patting her belly with a soft coo. It was a beautiful day out, barely a cloud in the sky, letting the sun shine down and spread its warmth across the land. Perfect weekend as one could be, and the girl planned on enjoying it to the fullest, even if her plans will fall apart and leave her red in the face in the end.

Once the dishes were put away Mackenzie then plans her day out, a hot day like this opened up many venues, the beach, mall, movie, even her own backyard. But, out of them all she came to one choice, a brisk walk through the park, walking through the grass and among the trees, would be a way to cool off. With her mind set she heads to her bathroom, showering up and grabbing some clothes. She pulls on some flower patterned panties, the underwear offering full coverage of her butt and front, leaving much to the imagination. Her friends sometimes playfully teased her about her modest wear, saying that a body like her's should be in something more revealing, but she always waved them off, she rather liked her modest clothes and she was thankful her friends respected that. After clasping on a matching bra she then pulls on khaki shorts that covered down to her mid thighs and a blue t-shirt, her breasts offering a bump in her shirt. Finally she was ready, strapping on some sandals she heads out the door down the street, making her way towards the park.

How Does her Day Go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)