More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by LesLes LesLes

What connects the X-Women and the Hydra's Nest?

A Storm of Revelations

Black Widow climbed unsteadily to her feet. Despite her training in the Red Room and her peak physical condition her limbs trembled with exhaustion and her legs could barely support her weight. She needed help and advice in dealing with her new and unnatural raid-slaves.

"Gather my clothes," Black Widow commanded and gestured to the high hole from which she had observed the orgy of Hydra women before she had joined it. She was naked and covered in sweat, saliva and pussy juice - her own and Viper's. "Make ready an escort for travel. I will journey to the carrier of the Shieldmaidens."

The choice was Vengers or Shield, Merica or Fury. The choice was simple. Merica of the Vengers would choose mercy over wisdom, even if what was wise was not merciful. Fury would do what needed to be done. And though Merica and Fury had spent their lives fighting the Hydra, only Fury had made study of their methods and secrets.

"Do you go to awake a Sleeper?"

Viper had crawled up the mass of willing female bodies that had once made up her throne, to lean lopsided on the ass of the naked woman who now topped the pile. The Viper's words made Black Widow shiver like an icicle had been pressed against her spine.

"What do you mean?" She feared she knew. "What is a Sleeper?"

"When the hive is claimed the spirit of the Hydra is strongest and goes forth. It wraps itself around the hearts and souls of its chosen and sleeps. It dreams and the Sleeper dreams with it. They do not know it but already they prepare to be awoken. Small changes, little preparations, all easy to justify to themselves and others. Already they are trapped in the Hydra's coils. Waiting to be triggered, waiting to be awoken, waiting to serve another head of the Hydra. Ready to serve you. Hail Hydra!"

Black Widow's mouth went dry as Viper explanation became increasingly fervent and messianic till all around her the exhausted agents of the Hydra chanted their loyalty as one. She remembered the secret lore she had learned, that each time a nest was claimed a handful of loyal tribeswomen, heroines or even priestesses or war-captains would eventually reveal themselves as traitors to their clans with loyalties to Hydra. If the nest was destroyed they would return to their old allegiances, with memories intact of what they had done but not how or why they had been turned.

Now Black Widow knew how, and what part she had played in their future treachery. Ruthlessly she suppressed the guilt she felt. If she had not acted women would still have been changed and they would have come to serve Viper instead.

"What would happen if the Sleepers were not awoken?"

"The Hydra sleeping within would fill them with its dreams till the Sleeper was no more than a shell. Then it would hatch and each would find a nest would be ready to serve them."

"How many Sleepers are there? How may they be found?"

"A hive this size?" Viper looked round surveying the huge tribe that would have been hers before Black Widow seized it. "It is impossible to be sure. No less than a hand, likely no more than three hands."

"Ni khuya sebe," N'ta-Sha swore in the Red tongue, then gestured for Viper to continue. At least five women and as many as fifteen!

"They may be found by being woken. They will instinctively recognise you. The sight of your body, the sound of your voice, just the scent of you, will unmake them with lust and they will know their new loyalties. Know they must love you. Know they must serve you. They may hide till it is safe to reveal themselves, but they will be yours."

N'ta-Sha swallowed. She slowly looked round at the great mass of naked women smelling of sweat and sex who looked back at her half-mad with lust and adoration. Black Widow could feel the connection more deeply than just sight or smell. She had twisted the evil power of the Hydra against Viper and bound these women as raid-slaves, and even that was evil. She could feel the power of that bond in her heart and soul.

"Heed the commands of N'ta-Sha, Madame Hydra," Viper called out, "We are her slaves!"

Though Viper had not called out to any women in particular, at once three began to climb the volcanic rocks to the Black Widow's former vantage point and another dozen left through the many torch lit passages that linked to this cavern. They soon returned, the first group delivering Widow's clothes and the second bearing spears and supplies of meat and fruit for a journey. Even as preparations were made the other Hydra women began to leave till only a few were left fucking with slow passion on the rocky floor.

"Mmmm," Viper shivered with pleasure, "I can feel you shaping them. Filling us with fresh new lies and bending us to your hidden wishes."

"What do you mean?" N'ta-Sha demanded sharply. "I have given you no lies."

"The nest must have a lie to live. We must hide the name of the Hydra. Our bond with you has given us the lies we need. We are your slaves and we lust for you, you are our Madame Hydra and you shape us. You have made us whores and assassins. We are the Water Snake Tribe from the Great Salt Water and we are exiled by our goddesses for seven more seasons. Till then we trade our bodies and spears for passage and any food we cannot hunt."

N'ta-Sha didn't need to feel the bond between her and her slaves to know Viper spoke the truth in some way. This lie was like one Black Widow had prepared if she thought it wise to hide her true loyalties when she encountered one of the Savage Lands many wandering tribes. To help the lie she had carefully seeded vague rumors of the Water Snake Tribes existence amongst many of the nearby tribes, including the Vengers.

"You read my mind?"

"We have no mind-witches like the X-Tribe. We simply know what we must, the better to serve as your slaves."

Black Widow did not like the answer, nor the feeling that it was true. Was the feeling itself true? Could the Hydra lie to her, fool her into believing these women were utterly obedient raid-slaves but in truth something else? And even if all she had been told was true, what of the bond itself? Would it only shape her slaves or would it shape her? The priestesses of the Red Room had taught her to trust no-one, a hard lesson to unlearn and perhaps in this case the right one. She would have to hurry to Fury.

"Your desires have made me first amongst these slaves, Madame Hydra. I am Bobbi, till it pleases you to give me another name."

The woman who had spoken as if on Viper's cue was the leader of a dozen warrior women armed with spears and dressed in bikinis of snake skin. She was raven-haired and only two-finger widths taller than Wasp of the Venger's. Her breasts were huge on her slender frame, as large and full as the Black Cats. Her bandeau bikini of ragged yellow snake skin could not cover either top or bottom of her breasts. Her tits jiggled and swayed just with the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed.

Black Widow remembered Bobbi from watching the orgy, before she had joined it. Though they were concealed by a loincloth of the same yellow snakeskin, seeing this woman's cunt fisted and asshole fingered had driven Black Widow to tease at her own asshole as she had masturbated with abandon.

"We move with haste, Bobbi. You will follow me. You will not attack or harm anyone I name friend. And when we stop for our first rest I will eat my food and drink my water from your ripe tits."

"I shall remain and serve you," Viper told N'ta-Sha's departing back. "The Water Snakes have many sacred sex rites to learn."

As she broke into a jog, N'ta-Sha idly wondered what she would find when she returned. Would the Hydra women with the biggest breasts be in charge? Would it be a council of red-heads? What were her hidden wishes?

* * *

Kitty continued on her way, anger still hot in her heart. She remained partially phased in case the Cuckoos thought to steal her memories of their encounter, or play one of their nasty tricks on her spirit. The few other X-Women, and the numerous young women who had not yet been initiated as warriors of the X-Tribe, gave her a wide berth when they saw her face.

"Spirit of the Blackbird, carry us always to safety."

Kitty tried to mean the words, not just recite them from habit, as she ducked to enter the twisted and battered sky-metal tube of the Great Blackbird. The X-Tribe's legends claimed that the tribe had been carried to the Savage Land in the belly of the metal beast. It had sacrificed itself in flames and in dying created the Burnt Place and gifted the tribe most of the sky-metal they possessed.

Kitty clambered and climbed up the vines that hung down and through the inside of the belly of the Blackbird. At the top, the head of the Great Blackbird was open to the sky. There were a pair of strange devices of unknown purpose there, each shaped like an 'L'. They were frames of sky-metal and between the frames were metal circles and spiral, and on the circles strange material like a sponge traded from the Great Salt Water. Kitty sat in one for a time, for it was comfortable, and regarded the blue sky and white clouds till enough of her anger at the Cuckoos had left her.

Then she climbed till she stood at the tip of the Great Blackbird's nose, took a deep breath and leaped into the shallow cleft which housed Storm's garden.

"So long sat meditating with the spirits, Little One," there was amusement in Storm's voice. "You must have something important to say."

"You know me too well, Storm."

The two women kissed deeply, bodies and spirits so familiar to one another. Kitty felt more of her tension depart as her tongue danced with the Windrider's. Eventually they broke their kiss, and hand in hand headed deeper into Storm's garden. Flowers bloomed everywhere, hanging from vines and climbing the stony walls. Storm's powers ensured that each got exactly the perfect amount of sun and rain. Even the dildo fruit that grew in every part of the Savage Land seemed bigger and firmer here.

"I have a soft bower, wrapped in flowers that have just begun to bloom," Storm said, "It would be the perfect place to lie and rub our cunts together."

"Later Storm, later," Kitty laughed.

"Well then, Little One, what brings you here like a storm averted?"

Quickly Kitty told the tale of her encounter with the Cuckoos, and their sexual of Polaris and control of Quicksilver. By the time she reached the end of her tale the skies above the garden had darkened ominously and there was even a flash of lightning and a peal of thunder.

"At Storm's command, nature will bring forth thunder and lightning and such rain that will wash these impertinent pups away."

"No, Storm," Kitty lay a restraining hand on the Weather Witch's arm, "while it would make me feel good - really good - to see those five blonde bitches washed into the mud it won't solve the real problem."

"What, child, is the real problem if not their attitude?"

"Below in the Burnt Place there are so many uninitiated. So many who haven't performed a deed worthy of making them X-Women. They have not earned honor or respect and so too few of them know really either."

"You would have us war with the other tribes again? Battle and take many raid-slaves in raids and counter-raids."

"Perhaps," Kitty shrugged helplessly. "I don't know. But I know someone who might. Someone who has led the tribe before, and led many raids and rescues."

"Little One, that time is passed. Now I tend my garden and give what advice I can when--"

Storm's words stopped abruptly and for a moment her suddenly vacant blue eyes seem to flash green. Puzzled Kitty turned to look for the source of the green light. From their high vantage the lush jungle of the Savage Land stretched out to the horizon, plenty of green but no obvious source for what had briefly been reflected in the weather witch's eyes.

"Storm?" Kitty asked with concern.

"I'm sorry, little one, what was I saying?" Storm shook her head as if to clear it before continuing. "Perhaps it is time to lead amongst the tribe again. Yes, I will gather those who will follow and lead them forth. And I will make sure the Cuckoos are amongst them. Your words have spurred me to action, Little One."

"And if we're lucky the blonde bitches will be taken as raid-slaves themselves. Let some unlucky warrior suffer their company for four seasons so she may have her way with their bodies."

"Ha, Little One. I did not think you had truly forgotten or forgiven. Come let us kiss cunts in my bower for a while."

"With pleasure, mistress of the elements."

"And tonight I shall be raid-captain and you my deputy, and by right we may choose amongst those who wish to become initiates in our raid-party. I hear Phoebe secretly loves to be fucked in the ass. Shall we find out if it's true of her and the other Cuckoos?"

A gentle cooling rain began to fall as Storm and Kitty removed their loin-clothes and tangled their legs together. The gently rubbed each others clits and cunts till their bodies were wet enough to join and then pussy lips kissed and with enthusiastic tribbing they brought themselves to their first orgasm of the day.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)