More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by IGankMid IGankMid

Who will we join on their adventure?

A Professional Cosplayer

Welcome! On behalf of Tip-Top-Talent, I would like to congratulate you for your wise decision and thank you for your patronage.

No doubt you've heard of the tremendous opportunities for exposure at SAX. But how will your company stand out? How can you hope to make a lasting impression on your customers? Well, nothing sells a product like a pretty face, and if I do say, we have the prettiest.

However! You would be incredibly remiss to think of our employees as mere window dressing. Not only are each and every one of them master seamstresses, they are expertly trained in the art of saleswomanship and product presentation. When you hire from us, you are getting a full-service advertising campaign from head to toe.

To ensure professionalism, all our employees are subject to a social media background check, and are prohibited from using online aliases or stage names. Rest assured, our girls are fully committed to customer satisfaction and one hundred percent dedicated to preserving your company's spotless image. They will dye their hair, create their costumes, and put their hearts into making your product shine on the convention floor.

So come in, make yourself comfortable, and let me introduce you to our fine Costumed Marketers!

Elise Hartmann: Ellie is our reigning Queen of Harts, if you'll pardon the expression. Her last five outfits and accompanying products have rocketed to the top of social media within hours of their debut. As our highest performer and brightest star, she commands quite a fee... but you can't put a price on celebrity!

Ellie does best in costumes that emphasize her lower body. Her slim waist, sweeping hips and delightful rear are perfect for slitted skirts and tight bodices. She's not lacking upstairs, either... but if you'll pardon the profanity, her ass is world-class.

Cassandra Kappas: Cassie is our one and only Greek goddess. Her beatutiful olive skin is all-natural, and she is, of course, more than willing to spend time in the sun to improve it if you so desire. We're currently trying to recruit her her identical (if lighter-skinned) twin, Chloe. If the fates are kind, we will be able to offer your product in stereo!

Cassandra prefers outfits that allow her to show off her delightful olive complexion: the more skin, the better. She has training in ballet, so don't worry about sticking her in the highest heels you have: she'll glide along the show floor with a dancer's grace!

Vera Poulsen: Our resident expert in flexible cosplay and high-intensity stunts. In her free time, this former gymnast enjoys hot yoga, motorcycling, shooting, and swordplay. If you can handle her, Vera will take your company's product and imbue it with her own natural excitement. How good is she? Vera good.

Vera does best in outfits that are require an level of flexibility and are going to be shown off in gravity-defying ways. If you're looking for something a little more low-intensity, we feel it's only fair to mention that the reason she quit gymnastics was because certain "unwanted developments upstairs" made flips tricky. She's learned to work with them, of course, but she can still let the girls out to play if the situation calls for it.

Penny Wright: You might remember her from a few years ago on Amierican Idol. Placing an impressive fifth that season, we're confident that her singing voice is still top-notch!

Penny loves to wear costumes that show off her midriff and put her on stage. If you need a presenter or idol, Penny is the Wright choice!

Annabelle O'Sullivan: At the tender age of eighteen, Anna is our youngest employee and a cosplay prodigy. Don't let her age fool you: she's a natural-born actress and eager to prove herself ready for the big leagues.

Anna is best-suited to outfits that a bigger girl would have trouble pulling off. If your company finds itself in need of a magical girl or plucky sidekick, Anna should be the first person you call.

...Of course, if you're unsatisfied with our current portfolio, we can always check our files for who will be available soon. I'm sure there are a few girls who do not appear here whose schedules may be flexible.

Who would you like to hire, and in what cosplay?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)