More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CLITaurus CLITaurus

What does she give you? (also what is your gender and sexual orientation)

A Pillowslip (Male, Heterosexual)

... a pillowslip. It is pink and has unicorns on it.

"Umm ... thanks?" you say.

"Don't worry" she says "You can wash it. Anyway put it on a pillow and if you think about someone while lying down on it you'll be able to visit and control their dreams. Now git."

You're not sure if you believe her but you're happy to get away from her.

You quickly rush to the bus stop hoping to catch the girl you saw there yesterday. She was from Saint Mary's, the local Catholic girls school, and she was getting on the bus to her school so you didn't get to talk to her. However you think you'll be early enough to catch her this time and at least ask her name, even with the delay that saving the old lady caused.

However when you get there she isn't one of the girls waiting at the stop. You think about asking the other Saint Mary's girls about her but decide against it. Who knows what sort of damage you could do if you asked the wrong girl about her? Instead you resign yourself to trying to find her some other day.

You get on the bus to school and spend a typical day just sitting through classes. A few times you find your eyes drifting to the faces and curves of the girls in your classes and wondering if they find you as attractive as you find the. And, of course, Miss Flinders is looking hot as always.

It's only when you get home and are going through your bag that you come across the pink pillowslip. For a moment you think about throwing it out. Then you think about throwing it in the wash. Then you wonder how your mother would react to finding it and decide against that plan. You sniff it and find it's not even the least bit stinky. It may give you lice but what if it does what the old woman said? Perhaps you should try it out.

You slide it over your pillow and lie down of it thinking about ...

Who? The unnamed Catholic school girl? Miss Flinders? One of your classmates? Someone else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)