More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by Cross C Cross C

What's next?

A Normal Threesome, No Really...

Basara gave into his urges as he pushed Mio gently but firmly back onto the tiled floor, his legs straddling hers as he slid his hands across her gorgeous semen flecked skin. He cupped her beautiful bountiful boobs in his hands, squeezing the pliant flesh causing her soft flesh to bulge between his fingers. He let his hips fall to drag his insistent erection along her hip, just that much desired contact was exquisite. Mio made wonderful little mewls as she looked up at him, her eyes glazed with her own passion and lust, the mark of her curse glowing on her throat.

Then he dived down and his lips captured hers and the connection was electric as she opened her mouth, her hands finally reacting, one traced along his abdominal muscles while the other grasped his straining member. She moaned into his mouth as they kissed and he found himself unable to resist humping his hips to drag his shaft back and forth in her hand. He soon returned the favor, bringing a hand that had been clutching the swell of her butt around to tease and play with her folds. His hand was soon wet, covered in her arousal and he worked a finger inside as her pelvis writhed in response.

They went on like that for several minutes, rubbing their young inflamed bodies against each other, finally acting upon the pent up desire they'd each been containing. Basara was beyond excited, the prospect of finally sliding his rather large cock into her was almost more than he could bear, though there was something he wanted to do even more at the moment...

He pulled back, offering her a warm smile as his hand sought the discarded jar. He slid back and between her legs as he found it, his eyes lighting upon the still significant amount of Toin Sauce inside. Mio was watching him over the twin mountains of her chest, the peaks quaking with the pace of her quickened breath, “Onii-chan? What are you doing?”

He directed her thighs to spread wider with the press of one hand, as he told her evenly, “I'm going to go down on you, Mio-chan.” He brought his hand up to pet and stroke her vulva and it blossomed even more as her legs went wider. He was soon pouring the last of the jar's slowly oozing contents all over her juicy folds as his hand rubbed it in, making sure that at least some of the delicious stuff would make it inside her channel. She gasped and moaned at his touch even as she fitfully shook her head, “Ah. Ah! Bu-but you can't! That's-”

His dominant side reared forth past his waning gentlemanly instincts, buoyed by the knowledge that this sort of relationship between them was necessary for the maintenance of the Master-Servant Pact and he reveled in telling her firmly, “I'm going to eat your pussy and you're going to like it, you little slut!”

She didn't say anything but her eyes went wide and her teeth sank into her bottom lip and he dove down to her loins to take a long slow lap of her slit from bottom to top. He had no real idea what he was doing, moving on instinct, having thought and fantasized about this act often enough. He kept tonguing her folds as his hands held her thighs and Mio's moans and sharp gasps told him he was doing something right. In any event, the taste of Toin's stuff along with her juices was incredible and he started sucking at her folds with his lips as he drove his tongue into her.

They went on like that, him ferociously eating and her squirming and crying out, for some time before Maria's distinctively high-pitch voice drew his attention as she sing-songed, “Oh Basara-san! Don't forget about me-ee! I've got a tiny little cunt packed tight with Dong-sama's wonderful seed! Put there personally by the ma-an himself!”

Basara's head whipped in her direction at hearing that tantalizing admission and he saw her off to the side on all fours, waving her pert little bottom side to side. His eyes zeroed in on her delicately shaped womanhood, looking rather too sealed for having taken something of Toin-san's incredible size recently. Still, he could see drops of pearly white upon her folds and he quickly positioned himself behind her with a 'one moment' gesturing finger for Mio's pleading expression.

His inhibitions were thoroughly drowned and he forcefully took possession of the succubus's naked hips with both hands, manhandling her feather weight with ease and drawing her ass up and forcing her legs apart so that her pussy was displayed to him, “You naughty little slutty thing!” He was borrowing liberally from Takeshi and Ryoko for his sex talk, it had felt awkward at first but he was growing to like it, “Letting him fuck you when I'M your rightful master!” He slapped her ass, slowing his hand at the last moment, unable to bring himself to really hit her.

She rocked her tush back into his hands as she flung her head back and looked at him with a teasing smile, “Oh Basara, you can spank me harder than that! Toin-san does it better and he uses Dong-sama!”

He wasn't the least bit put off by her words, his mind filled with the thought of Toin taking her bent over in the bathroom much like he had with Ryoko- only this time it was he, not Takeshi, standing there with his exuberant boner ready to feast on the bounty her pussy would soon be overflowing with. That arousal was joined by another flavor as his inexplicably strong desire to dominate rose up and he pushed forward to to press his erection into the cleft of her butt as his hands slid along her sides and underneath her torso to grasp her small breasts, massaging them and tweaking her tiny rock-hard nipples, “That's it! I'll make you succumb completely!”

That took the fight out of her as she seemed just as susceptible to an all out on her bosom as Mio and she was soon mewling and squirming underneath him, her ass bouncing against his straining erection sending it flopping around and increasing his fervent need to penetrate something...

Basara could never forget about Mio for long and he soon had Maria alongside her, one hand working exuberantly between each of their legs, both were tight and wet though Maria's snug passage seemed to have a strength that wanted to crush his digits as he diligently plumbed her depths.

"Ah! Ah! Your fingers- ah feel so goood! Ah!" cried Mio he wedged them deep inside her, squirming and flexing against her taut walls.

Basara’s breathing became heavier. Between his legs, his cock thumped eagerly. He could imagine fitting himself in this tight space and he wanted it... badly.

Maria cooed as she lay atop Mio, her very modest chest squished into the other girl's jiggling mountains as his hands worked upon their slits that were practically kissing they were so close. He pulled his hands back to stroke down their luscious legs appreciating the view of their two lush, inviting mounds on display, one atop the other.

Maria looked back at him with gleaming half-lidded eyes and a mischievous smirk, "Oooh! Don't leave us waiting! Be a good boy and take your reward! Hee hee!" She giggled and shook her tight little butt, "Now which of us are you going to fuck with dear Cock-kun, hmm?"

His answer was a sharp slap on her ass as he settled in between their legs and directed his ready prick towards Mio's pussy. He slipped his hand up her abdomen to cup her big breast as he asked her, "You ready, beautiful?"

Her face was flush and she looked away while biting at her fist but she nodded quickly and uttered, "P-please...master-" A sharp intake of breath and a brightening at her throat told him she'd been rewarded for calling him that and she spoke more firmly, "Yes, M-Master! Yes!"

“Okay, here I go,” purred Basara, and with one deft jerk of his hips he was inside of her. Taking shuddering breaths, she gripped either side of Maria's waist as the smaller girl watched his entry with her head on Mio's breast, a finger and tongue toying with her hard nipple, "Yessss.... That's it. Put it in nice and slow...." The head of his big cock pushed through her folds and he imagined it stretched her like nothing before. Maria's other hand slipped down his back and her fingernails dug into his ass as he slowly spread Mio's clenching pussy. She was incredibly tight and he had to groan at the sensation.

Mio gripped at the remaining four inches of Basara’s cock that had not yet slipped into her body. He paused for the sake of an explanation. “It’s too big,” she told him, wincing when she felt him throb within her. Her coyness returned, and her eyes could not meet his. “I don’t think you can fit it.”

Maria laughed even as both her hands squeezed and caressed Mio's boobs making her moan, "Of course, he can fit! Our hero's big but he's not THAT big! I fit all of Toin's Dong-sama and I'm even smaller than you!"

Basara knew the succubus's teasing words were as much to goad him as to assure her charge but it didn't bother him, in fact the mention of the well-endowed Toin inflamed his lust as he remembered the time he'd spied him fucking Ryoko. Sweeping his lips over Mio's, Basara quietly requested that she allow him to continue, and promised her that she would not be disappointed.

His grin broadened when the hold at the base of his penis slackened and permitted him movement once again. Slowly, more carefully than before, he buried his erection into her. He made tender thrusts when shoving in the last two inches, causing her to moan. She squirmed and whined as he pistoned himself back and forth. He grinned as she wrapped her long, slender legs around his waist to keep him deep within her.

He fucked her like that slowly for long minutes, rutting with his hips and pressing his body down around them both, his mouth kissing and bumping against her throat as Maria's lithe form squirmed between them. Mio whimpered as one of her hands dug through his messy hair.

Giggling and reaching between their repeatedly joining hips, Maria toyed with Mio’s clitoris to propel her to an orgasm. Her pussy clamped around his shaft, preventing him from moving too much. She cried out Toin’s name while raising her hips to press firmly against his crotch.


"A Master-Servant Pact Magic - It lets you sense the whereabouts of each other and rapidly improves your fighting ability...

However, whenever the servant harbors ill feelings towards the master, even as much as a little it of jealousy, the curse activates... an aphrodisiac effect.

Emotional submission is required to remove the cure every time it activates, so I engaged in sexual contact with Basara.

However, due to my body, which is already sensitive because of the aphrodisiac, getting developed by the repeated obscene acts and the sexual desires of puberty.. we completely lost ourselves to this relationship.

Since that night, We've even forgotten about it being to remove the curse or to improve our powers... and just follow our desires and give ourselves in to these licentious impulses on a daily basis.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)