More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 243 by neo_kenka neo_kenka

Green-blue eyes smiled up at him.

A Moment’s Peace, But For Peeping Tams

Tricia Gorbachev would not admit just how worryingly she awaited John’s return; she knew what kind of time dilation went on in his Temple, after all, and by the third hour she was growing alarmed at what could be keeping him. When he finally returned, freshly bathed and in his armor, his smile weak but his eyes delighted, she could only smile back. The tension left her body, but was replaced with a new one.

John whispered, “Is everyone asleep?” His eyes scanned the beds and covered holes made into bedrooms. He immediately noted two reasons the answer was “no”: Rosa and Zalla, neither requiring sleep as his minions, remained posted against the nearest wall. They had apparently been talking in a close whisper until their master appeared.

“Mostly. Some required sedative magic, others just pretend in hopes that it comes,” she quietly explained, clearing a blonde lock of hair out from in front of her face, “but given their condition, I would say their collective, physical recovery should be completed in approximately two days or less.”

John grimaced at that. “But mentally...”

“Some more than others,” she admitted. “The Order veterans mostly do not hesitate to confide in me, or anyone else really; they have relieved themselves by confessing as much as they can of what they did, what the Order had them do, and how confused they now are at how ready they were to do those things.” Tricia nodded towards the open water pot. “That said, the Abyssal hybrid continues to refuse to say anything of substance.”

“Her name is Deanna,” John corrected.

“‘Spelled with a D-E like the de-e-ep ocean,’” Tricia flatly mocked with an English accent, “yes, I am aware.”

Amused, John continued to scan the room as he walked until he saw what hid on the table bench, obscured from his view when he used the Temple’s new surveillance power: bundled up in linens, Yui Decker laid there with giant, open eyes on John. His sin—attempting to tamper with Zalla’s memories—was fresher for her than it was for him, he had to remind himself. “Yui,” John greeted in a hushed voice.

She did not reply, and John didn’t want to risk another delve into her hyperactive mind.

“I also discussed the strategy for tomorrow’s attack with Rave and Travolta. We agreed that the unknown variables make it too dangerous to involve the others,” she said with a motion to the sleeping ex-Orderlings, “and it may be that I need the use of your time-dilated barriers to complete my work in attempting to restore functionality to myself.”

“Functionality?” John murmured with a hand reaching for her right cheek. The motion suddenly seemed too intimate, and his hand paused before touching it.

Tricia reached up and guided him to her, her eyes fluttering closed as she sighed at the sensation of his touch. His hands were still soft and carried the warmth of his Temple, unlike the bitterly cold depths of this inhospitable Abyssal barrier. “Without basic circuitry and tools, I cannot fabricate the mechanisms that would then permit me to automatically fabricate more of the same, which thereby creates the perpetual machinery that I normally operate. The armor is ultimately of no use in this regard, because its magical circuitry is entirely based on a defunct runic language… but I have an idea.”

John nodded dumbly, understanding about half of what she said. I’m getting smarter at this, clearly. “What is it?”

“I spoke with Ms. Gallows to see if she might have dabbled in magical technology. Unfortunately, she did not… but she did mention your encounter with one who did. I’m told her name was something ridiculous… Snickerbottom, I believe?”

John stiffened in the least enjoyable way possible. Crap.

“I’m told you branded her as a minion, but that seems to leave their expertise intact.”

John’s mind raced to his milky-titted, motherly halfling and all the babies he had yet to admit he had to the young blonde who--arguably--was his first lover. Double crap.

“So… could I ask her assistance? Would that be safe?”

“Did Galley mention she was a Cabalist?”

Tricia shrugged. “If your command over her is as I’ve seen over the others, you should be able to keep her from imperiling either of us, right? I need her only insofar as that she might be able to bridge the gap between this runic technology--advanced as it has been pushed--and the proper ether circuitry I’ve studied for years; such cross-expertise is a staple of Cabalist studies in their effort to bend the ‘rules’ ever further, though that’s merely their reputation.”

Relax, John. You can just order Juniluny to not give away anything about her being a mother, or having your kids, or anything else that happened in the Temple those last few days… oh boy. Daunting as the gamble seemed, John found himself nodding dumbly. “Al… right, yeah, I can bring her down.”

“Excellent,” she softly declared before running off towards a blue-green knapsack. Scrolls of fragile parchment poked out from its opening as she bounced back to him. “I also hope you haven’t done away with the Lawmen suits of armor you have? They might still prove useful for this experiment.”

“Not yet, no.”

“Excellent.” Her eyes traveled his length downward… and then slowly upward as her lips pursed in anticipation. “There is… another matter to discuss.”

John was so busy trying to figure out what to do with Juniluny that he hadn’t noticed her gaze. “What is it?”

“John, everything’s more or less settled for now… and people are safe,” Tricia quietly assured him. “We have… time, now.”

He almost flinched as he felt her gentle hand on his cheek. “You’re… in the mood-?”

Her kiss landed at the corner of his mouth, awkwardly thanks to their height difference, but she made her intention clear. Her eyes hungered for him; despite the incredible days he had just gone through, or the worry of being upfront with Tricia about what he just did with his two pregnant monster-girls, his monstrous libido permitted him the mood, even for this, even now. Her nipples did their best to poke bumps in the thin, basic linens of her robe; he knew she was otherwise naked… and the slightest hint of her arousal could be tasted on the air.

“Given the time dilation of your barriers, I suspect we could exercise… many experiments therein.”

You used Parse the False Reality: illusion barrier created.

John almost willed it into existence by accident, but he had enough sense to make it monster-free. A simple, wooden hatch appeared on the underside of the nearest table, causing Yui to flinch away from its sudden materialization. Not paying her any mind, John guided Tricia to crouch underneath and, with a simple push of his hand, opened the hatch inward until he could stand upright in the skewed hideout beyond. From Yui’s perspective, he had opened a door built into the table and taken Tricia up to stand on it as well… but bolting upright revealed only the flat, unblemished surface of the same. From afar, Rosa and Zalla, neither familiar with John’s power to make doors into illusion barriers, were equally baffled by the odd trick. The lid closed almost without a sound. Yui inhaled and relaxed her breathing as she readied to try and cast her magic once again.

The illusion barrier’s warped version of the hideout made ovals and slants of squares and lines, and the entire thing had become more oblong than the room it emulated. But the important features were there: empty beds, holes in the wall large enough for a couple with pillows and blankets, and plenty of open air with no witnesses to the lovemaking John hoped was on both their minds. Tricia followed him as he stepped down from the table; with a move spell, he gently lifted her up and out until she landed on her feet next to him. He moved the lid to gently close shut without even looking at it; his eyes remained on Tricia. “So… do we want to take care of… business first, or-?”

Tricia dumped the sack of scrolls on the lop-sided bench by their table of entry and hugged John to herself. “Please remove your armor.”

“That sounds like a yes,” John said with a grin.

Tricia stepped back and widened the neck of her robe until, with a tumble, it fell in a ring around her feet. Her bare, petite body, with the stubble of blonde hair now growing on her crotch, was flawless in John’s eyes. She remained deathly pale, for want of sun, and her nipples that cute, pink hue he enjoyed. John stared at her form while he unequipped all of his gear, eventually standing as naked as she was. Without much thought, he let his cock flick up towards her, earning her own hungry gaze as it fell onto his cock… and widened in something like horror.

“What… w-what happened to it?” she stammered.

John glanced down… and forgot that he had left his member swollen to its enlarged, fourteen-inch (14.175”, to be precise) state. “Oh… well, you know how I can change bodily properties?”

“W-Well can you undo it?” Tricia’s hands suddenly crossed over her pubic mound as if to protect it.

John grinned. “Not up for a challenge?”

“A-A-A challenge?!”

“You know…?”

“I have no interest in internal bleeding.”

“I’ll be gentle!”

“You won’t.”

John opened his mouth… and then made his best effort to seem wounded.

“We have not had anything approaching gentle… coitus, Mr. Newman, and I don’t see this making it any… .”

“Let me try, then,” he urged, his hands pressing against her hips as he brought her close.

Being handled by him… wanted by him put butterflies in Tricia’s belly, but she did her best to keep her guard up, even as her tongue flicked against his in a gentle kiss. But John was more eager than that: he opened a tunnel behind her and, while cradling her, guided her onto one of the beds on the floor. She shifted uncomfortably against the sheets. “These are somehow even less comfortable than the ones in the real world.”

“Well, then we just need more of them.” With a quick succession of spells, all the sheets and bedrolls prepared between the Bitter Nines and the humans, twisted into odd shapes in this version of reality, piled into a single, giant lump until they made something like a lumpy mattress. With another tunnel, John rolled Tricia with him into the pile, the two laughing after a surprised yelp from the blonde. She was now on top, and her knees anchored to either side of John… leaving her sex, already warmed by their intimacy, resting against the stem of his manhood.

“Do you have any lubricating agent we could apply?”

“You do,” John said with a twitch of his eyebrows.

You used Aphrodisiac on Tricia. She is now 400% more receptive to you.

It was a small dose; inoffensive, John figured. But she still noticed as her body quaked and the moisture building between them grew. “This is… familiar...”

“Just something to make it feel even better,” John cooed as he worked to guide her onto his dick proper.

Quietly, the hatch opened, bringing the time dilation of John’s barrier back to normal… and from that slight opening peeked no one in particular. Yui Decker, after so many failed attempts, finally managed to cast her invisibility spell well enough to go unseen, permitting her to spy on her captor (or savior, as a few of the ex-Order minions chose to call him) and his secret meetings with what was probably the smartest of his henchwomen. Ms. Decker didn’t miss a thing, or so she would confidently tell any who asked if she didn’t stutter through the claim, and certainly she wouldn’t let their brazen escape into some kind of illusion barrier prevent her from-

She was one foot over the table edge when she finally spotted what was creating an indent on the pile of fabrics on the other side of the room… and the pale, naked figure of that henchwoman straddling over an almost horse-sized human penis. Yui muffled her own words as she was about to cry out in surprise and, to her horror, stumbled out of the hatch, slammed into the ground over the table’s edge, and shut the hatch with a loud-enough bang.

At the same time, however, came Tricia’s high-pitched squeal as she felt John’s still-enlarged head begin to crest her opening. “It’s… i-i-i-it’s too large! We’re not compatible like this, the p-potential for physical harm, lubrication or not, is too great to-eek!” Tricia went down another inch. Her flared clit was being liberally abused by John’s thumb as he relished the tension around the head of his cock.

Seeing her quiver and nearly come already only encouraged him; if not for the fear that she wouldn’t remember their time together, he’d have cranked even more aphrodisiac into her. But no, I want this to be memorable… special, even. A tiny bit of magic won’t hurt that, right? This is just right...

Convinced that her cover remained unblown, Yui Decker stood upright, closed the mouth that had fallen agape at this erotic sight, and slowly snuck over in her plain white robe. She was still invisible, after all; she just had to be quiet from now on.

Of course, John quickly noticed the woman, illusion and all. Once he read the status effect of her invisibility, he closed his eyes and then looked back up at Tricia, doing his best to not give away the fact that he saw right through Decker’s spell. But why was she here? John didn’t expect any guests, but-

<I think that reporter just snuck into your little hideout,> came the report from Rosa. <Should we interfere? We thought she was going to try and escape once we realized she vanished herself->

Stand down. I see her here… and I’ll make sure to deal with her appropriately. John hesitated; still with her resurrection sickness, she probably couldn’t be any threat to him… or to Tricia, now that he thought about it. The latter was even higher level than him, after all! So what did she intend…? A sudden squeeze on his nethers took his attention back to Tricia. “How does that feel, Trish?”

“Oh John, this is… so…” Tricia’s words were losing her penchant for technical speech with every inch that she slid down him. With a shudder, her quim squirted a bit more from the ring of her labia around his shaft, letting more of her cum dribble down it in anticipation of her continuing plunge.

But the time for ease was past; he was in, and he didn’t feel right leaving the work to her. With his hands gripping her butt in two big handfuls, John pushed her down, down, down until he pressed painfully against her cervix, causing her to flinch. He stopped there—he still had four inches left to give!—and did his best to begin pumping her on his shaft at no deeper than that. He rolled forward while still inside her, causing her trembling legs to come up and hug him with her knees. He plunged, eight inches at a time, in and out of her stimulated muff as he continued to toy with her clit. He did his best not to take his eyes from the panting, drooling lover on his dick, or how her small breasts quaked with her gasping breaths, lest he gave away spotting Yui Decker.

The reporter remained with her mouth covered as she analyzed the situation… or at least that’s how she’d describe her actions. This wasn’t her first time peeping on the intimate times of others, though normally that involved reporting on, or helping the capture of, magical sex criminals or corrupt members of the various Abyssal organizations that claimed some measure of authority or righteousness to the rest of the magical world. She always had a cover, then, for her… appetites.

She had a cover here, too, of course! Perhaps they discussed their secret plots, their schemes for her and the others, in the course of an ecstatic rut. She had to keep looking--listening!--for any such sign. Yui’s free hand slowly withdrew into her robe… and if John had to guess by how her knees widened, her face reddened, and her free hand clamped tighter around her mouth, she was now touching herself while observing him and Tricia go at it. This… little pervert…! John was more intrigued than offended; the urge to “help” the reporter, while also admonishing her for trying to spy or ambush on them, was attractive.

Tricia, meanwhile, remained the object of his obvious attention… and remained oblivious to much else beyond his wandering hands eventually settling on her breasts and his absurd sex organ inside her. John leaned forward and joined their lips just as she began to gasp her first orgasm from the overstimulation of John and his power over her; she bucked and pushed, incapable of feeling the pain of her cervix being pummeled and abused by the angry head of his dick as she tried to him deeper into her.

John was in control for now… but his urge to bring Yui into what was to be an intimate encounter kept gnawing at him. From hating my guts to jilling off while I try to have a nice moment with my wife! ... Former wife. Whatever, it's hardly fair to just let her get away with it!

Should John “bring” Yui into this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)