More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

What's the case?

A Missing Diplomat.

The Azarian ambassador to Torg 4 had gone missing a month and a half ago. Now, females going missing on Torg 4 was a very common occurrence, considering that Torg 4 was the quadrant's capital in voluntary self enslavement of females. Yet, the fact that it was a diplomat, one who showed no interest in becoming a , who went missing required investigation.

When the assignment had come up, the chief had insisted that a male officer be the one to take the role. There was a history of sexism on a planet like Torg 4 where most of the available women were slaves. In fact, it was the custom on Torg 4 that women be dressed in form fitting latex suits. But, Shannon had bristled at the notion she was not qualified for the job. In fact, the notion that she shouldn't do it because of her gender ensured that she volunteered for the assignment, even over the half hearted objections of the chief.

Why should she care about the planet's reputation? She wasn't planning on self enslavement. And she certainly didn't care if not wearing a suit would make her stand out. She was going to find the ambassador and prove to her bosses that they shouldn't be so quick to accept sexist notions from backwater planets like Torg 4.

What does she find on Torg 4?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)