More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What do you see?

A MILF not enjoying her Vacation

You're a 37 year old, somewhat happily married, university graduated, mother of three. This vacation was supposed to give you time to relax and rest again, some time away from your busy schedule and crazy home life. 'But its all only served to point out the inherent flaws in my marriage.' You think to yourself, as you allow the hot shower water to cascade over your body one more time before turning off the faucet. 'I love my husband but recently it's felt like I'm the only one pitching in in this marriage anymore.' You think with a long worrying sigh. Grabbing a towel you dry yourself off, feeling the soft cotton of the towel rub against every sensitive area on you you linger slightly in this action before proceeding to step out of the hotel shower. You've been wanting to feel that sensation from your husband's touch for so long, yet ever since your first child he's seem less and less interested by the year. You're amazed you two even conceived two more children with how much sex dropped after your first. Walking over to the foggy bathroom mirror, you wipe off the condensation to get a good look at yourself.

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)