More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by Bolod220889 Bolod220889

What beast has David become?

A Lion

As the two proud beast women turned around to investigate the noise, they were pleasantly surprised to see a massive beast man slowly getting up from where David was lying down moments ago. Both of them forgot about the pathetic excuse of a man after beating and using him for their pleasure and although they knew he is corrupted, they expected him to become something weak like a mouse, or a rabbit but he actually transformed into a massive lion!

Physically, David had not become weak - on the contrary, he had only grown in size and strength. While he had already been quite handsome as a human (if in a jock-like way), he now had a figure of a professional athlete, with impressively defined muscles covered in bright gold fur, a wild mane instead of hair; his eyes were brilliant yellow and his face was sharp and bestial. A long furry tail slithered from his naked ass. His whole body was rippling with extremely well-defined muscles. The most impressive transformation was his cock, between his legs, standing upright was a ten inch long and extremely thick penis, which was leaking a copious amount of pre-cum, apparently from witnessing the brutal yet extremely erotic fight for dominance between the two goddesses.

But despite his massive size, David’s body language was very submissive as he was not looking directly at any of the women and keeping his head low; a weak defeated growl could be heard coming from his throat. Physically, he could easily become a dominant alpha like the tiger man who transformed Adele into the slut she was now - but despite his powerful form, his will was completely broken. All he could think of now was her mistress and serving her.

Adele and Catherine looked at him, visibly disgusted, at the diminutive beast man that stared at their perfect bodies with begging eyes “Well at least he has a big cock now, we can use him as a toy, he is not as useless as he used to be” snarled Catherine. She looked at him and decided to test his obedience, “kneel before your mistresses, you pathetic piece of shit! And show us what use can you be to us” David immediately dropped to his knees and started crawling towards both his mistresses, begging for acceptance. David crawled closer to his former girlfriend and her friend on all fours, as he got closer; both the women extended their feet toward him, David, being perfectly submissive toward them, got the message and started kissing and licking their feet clean, first he licked Adele’s feet clean as she was the most powerful and then he started to do the same to Catherine’s feet.

"Clean our feet properly , if you do a good job you may have the privilege of eating our pussy, and after that, if we feel like it, then. Maybe, maybe you will get the chance to cum and if you are really lucky, we may let you put that cock of yours inside out pussies"

Hearing this, David increased his efforts and soon he had both the beast women’s feet thoroughly licked clean. “You seem to be pretty good and licking feet, my little , you can service Catherine with your tongue now” ordered Adele and immediately David hungrily attacked the lionesses’ pussy with his now longer and rougher tongue which brought a moan out of Catherine’s lips. Adele turned toward Catherine and pulled lioness for a sloppy kiss with turned into a full on make out session.

The deer girl watched with glee as the boy got into action, furiously lapping at the lioness's pussy as the two girls make out. Both the beast women feeling good about turning a strong, arrogant jock into their personal fuck . Catherine especially felt very good to finally start to get back at him after the pain he caused her. She was particularly enjoying torturing her plaything, slapping and abusing him verbally even as he pleasured her. After all the shit she had suffered from him, punishing him felt great. She got a hold of David’s mane and pushed his face roughly into her pussy, nearly suffocating him.

After a while, David ran out of breath and tried to pull himself away from the girl's pussy. Immediately he yelped in pain as the lioness clawed him on the back and pushed his head into her pussy once again.

"Did I tell you to stop, ?"

"...No... Mistress."

"Then lick. Lick like a good boy."

The tamed lion complied, continuing to feast on the girl with renewed vigor. Adele, while not actively dominating David at the moment, was quite enjoying the show that Catherine took for herself. Her hand inadvertently moved to her slit and she began slowly masturbating, fantasizing about her dream boy all the while.

Does Adele join in or keep fantasizing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)