More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Blackhand Blackhand

What is the world of his making like?

A Humiliating One For His Pets

Kelly and Sara follow himout the door, led on by tugs to their leashes. They were both obedient girls, but the bright red look on their cheeks betrayed their discomfort being outside. Both of them tried in vain to shield their exposed bodies from the air. Sara scrunched herself up to avoid being in view. Kelly, meanwhile wrapped both her arms around her bare breasts to cover them. But, both had to relent from the tug from their leashes and follow behind.

"Daddy, men can see me..." Kelly whined.

"That's right, they can. Can't they. What parts can they see?" Josh says teasingly. Sara presses herself against his side.

"Well, my ass...and my thighs.... and my panties...." Kelly wimped.

"And your tits too, little pet." Josh reminds her. Kelly only looks at the ground in shame. It's a hard look not to love. Josh reaches into his pocket and turns the vibrators in their pussy on to a low setting. Pressed against their clits as they are, it has both girls squirming in seconds, Sara grinding herself gently against his hip as much as she can as they walk.

Around the street the men are still dressed in their usual plain clothes. But, the women are all different. Some are in a leash and collar like Sara and Kelly, being led by their men. Those girls wore an assortment of lace and leather and all the frilly materials a woman might have normally wore only to impress her lover. Now they were all on display for the men on the street, and the men ate them up with their eyes hungrily.

Other women, those without collars, walked through town in their bras and panties. A few wearing short skirts or even Nighties. And without fail, almost all of the women he saw walked with their eyes down and cheeks red. They looked like prey. A few would glance up at other women, as enraptured by the displays of naked sexuality as the men, but it would only take a passing glance from someone else to remind them of their own exposure.

Anything happen on the way to meeting this girl.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)