More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Haoro Haoro

Who are you?

A Frustrated Futanari (USA) (Lucinda Black)

Why is this happening? All you've ever wanted is to just focus on your work, now more than ever, but your rampant cock just refuses to allow it. Every night for the past six months you've been waking up with an iron-hard erection tenting your blankets high and an aching in your apple-sized balls that almost bring tears to your eyes. Masturbation takes the edge off, and you've sprayed your shower wall in cum more times than you can count, but even the most satisfying climax gives you barely an hour of relief before you feel that insistent throbbing begin again.

You know you're not the only one suffering like this. On the private internet message boards New Females like you use to discuss your condition, you've learned that many of your kind struggle with an incredibly high sex-drive. Yet another inconvenience you must suffer through as a result of your twin genitalia. As if picking a wardrobe that can contain your outsized body and huge, drooping cock while still looking suitably feminine isn't bad enough. You've asked for advice regarding your recent difficulties, and only one frustrating answer has ever come back. The only way to satisfy these cravings is to get yourself laid on the regular. In other words, you need to find a boy to fuck.

Ridiculous. You haven't had any time for dating in years at least. Climbing the academic ladder, publishing articles, and pushing your research, has consumed all your energy. You've barely managed to keep a handful of friends through all these years of punishing workloads and deadlines, let alone a lover. And now, just when you've reached the prestigious position of tenured professor of Biology at your local college and can finally relax a little, your cock decides it just won't be satisfied without a wriggling, squealing male body to shove it into.

It's so frustrating. You find yourself pacing one morning up and down the corridor of the small apartment the college has provided for your use, wondering what you can do. You've tried ignoring the problem, but it's getting hard to even concentrate on your research, let alone the classes you have to teach as well. A lecture theatre full of nubile young college boys is not the ideal place for a horny New Female and you've regularly lost your train of thought and found yourself just staring at a particularly cute one with your mouth hanging open and your cock threatening to tear a hole in your trousers. This can't go on. It's time for you to start looking for a boyfriend.

For a regular woman in your position, that wouldn't exactly be difficult. With your long, raven-black hair, pale, freckled skin, and piercing green eyes, you know you've got the looks that should have eager boys tripping over themselves for the chance to date you. You're only just past thirty and you've kept yourself in good shape with a punishing exercise regime you use to work off the stress of your career as well as more recently these rampant urges.

Sure, you're tall, over six foot two in flats, towering over every other woman you've ever seen, but that's never stopped you from attracting plenty of interest from men willing to ignore that. You can lure them in, but the problem's always been keeping them around long enough to actually get laid. Back when you used to actually try trawling the local bars in a slinky black dress, one look at your formidable endowment sent most so-called men running out the door with their pants around their ankles. It doesn't help, you suppose, that you're utterly unwilling to be on the receiving end. It's your cock that needs satisfying, not your pussy, which has never given you anywhere near the same amount of trouble.

The last serious boyfriend you had actually managed to snare was over four years ago, a handsome Masters student you met while studying for your Ph.D. You got him drunk enough one night that he was willing to take the plunge and let you fuck him, no matter the threat to his fragile masculinity. He told you later that he'd never felt so good as when your cock churned up his guts that first time, and even better he just kept coming back for more. Those six months of bliss when he was yours still feature heavily in most of your masturbation fantasies. You were in love and convinced you'd never have to worry about where to shoot your seed again. After all, every drop was going down his soft throat or up his cute butt, leaving him with an adorably bloated belly each time you fucked one hole or the other. You regularly spent entire evenings enjoying the full use of his body, and you were utterly delighted to discover that with a suitable partner you could just go on and on, refractory periods a thing of the past.

Then he went and told his idiot, Neanderthal family what you were. You don't blame him for breaking up with you after what they did to him, but it still hurt more than anything you've ever felt in your life. You cried your heart out, and spilled so much cum jerking it to the bittersweet memories that you clogged up every drain in your apartment. From then on, you were convinced you'd never try to date again. It just hurt too much.

Only now your ridiculous cock isn't giving you much of a choice. Even if you could manage to get a one-night stand, that would just leave you in the same position a few days later. No, you need a cute boy in your life, one who's willing to take your rampant cock daily without much hope of reciprocation. He'll get plenty of orgasms of course. You could easily reduce your ex to a squealing, moaning mess spraying cum all over his belly with just a few minutes of hard prostate-pounding. The problem is convincing the next boy about that. Still, you have to try.

Decision made, you glance at your watch to see you barely have ten minutes to get to your office for the start of the day. Cursing your distraction, you hurriedly pull on your coat and grab your bag, stuffing it closed around your laptop and papers. You're out your door in moments, and scurrying downstairs onto one of the quads. The paths are full of chattering students on the way to their own classes, and you find yourself hurriedly appraising every boy you pass, wondering if he might be the one you can snare. Dating a boy so young has a certain naughty appeal, and plenty of your male peers regularly cross the line with female students. Why can't you do the same?

**************************************

Over the next day or so, Lucy will meet several eligible people she just might be able to date. There'll be a branching point a few chapters down where you can decide which one you want her to actually pursue, with each thread focusing on different ideas of how a relationship with a dominant futanari like her might evolve in this more realistic setting. Leave a like or comment if that's something you're interested in! Thanks to Smithjohnsonian for inviting me to contribute to his story!

How does your day begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)