More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What's next?

A Few Alterations, and It's Time to Go Out!

The pages of the book flipped again. Your fur coat opened as the sleeves constricted around you, pulling you into the air yet again. The boots pushed against your feet, balancing your support while they spread your legs.

You shivered a little, feeling particularly as your parts were exposed to the approaching blonde-wigged outfit.

“What’s with all this stuff, Sarah?” You asked to the otherwise empty room, looking at the Black and blue wig’s outfit as the tube top seemed to adjust itself. You blushed a little as you stared at the nipples in the shiny top, and the blonde wig raised a glove hand to its invisible face as it noticed your cock jump.

Before you could say anything else, blue sparks came from the white gloves again. You swallowed hard, closing your eyes as they flew toward you. Another little shiver, and something felt different. You panicked, looking down at yourself. Something was missing.

Not that, and thank goodness--but you were smooth as a seal. From as high on your chest as you could see, all the way down to...that.

“Whoa.” You look up at the blonde wig outfit, swallowing hard as the white kid-leather glove stroked your face--against the grain. It didn’t catch on so much as a follicle, and you whimpered a little as you looked up at the red hair over your brow. The white glove lifted to a couple strands and pulled them down in front of you.

They were brown. You sighed, looking up at the red hair again. You were apparently hairless save the top of your head. Things could be worse. Your single lock retreated under the red wig, and it pressed tightly against your scalp once more.

“I’m not gonna lie--that’s...kinda cool.” The maid outfit gave you the thumbs up before reaching down to stroke your cock.

The other--held the book. It was only a couple feet from you now. You knew these enchantments were strong, but they were apparently also smart. Too smart to give you any second chance if you were somehow able to break from them a first time.

You still weren’t sure how the spell followed you home in such a way to effect Sarah’s things. The only time you were even in her room was when you returned her headphones. Now panic really struck. The headphones? The headphones themselves--simply present when you spoke the spell--were able to effect these things?

Was anything happening to Denise?

Your thoughts were halted when the coat wrapped you up again. The white glove retreated, and you were placed on the floor again. When the silky red living of the puffy silver fur coat wrapped around you, you were able to appreciate the spell that was thrown at you. Your hairless skin was so incredibly sensitive now, and you could feel the silky lining of the coat sliding and playing against your chest, your ass, and your cock.

And...now you were walking. You weren’t, but the boots were. They guided you toward the stairs, the sleeves swishing your arms as you walked.

“Okay--now where are we going?” You asked, getting your answer as you came to the threshold of Sarah’s room. You looked from left to right and back again, gawking at all the legging and t-shirt outfits cavorting around. A few of Sarah’s bras were dancing in the air, and the the other two wigged outfits led as the silver boots stopped you in the middle of the room.

The ghostly outfits all seemed to notice you. You could feel yourself sweating in the fur coat--from warmth, arousal, and the lack of any bushy layer of body hair between you and the silk lining still feeling you up.

Blue sparks from the gloves of the maid outfit again, and the magic book closes up and flies out of the enchantment’s hand, hovering into the hollow of the maid’s torso itself. The breasts and butt of the outfit bulge, and the other two outfits do the same--including your fur coat. Now there seems to be a pressurized layer of magic empty space between the outer fur holding a voluptuous curvy shape and the silk lining, vacuuming against you and stroking your cock.

Distracted by all the attention--you hadn’t noticed it before, but now you watched as Sarah’s makeup began apply itself to the empty spaces between the wigs and their outfits. Pink, plump lips were painted above the maid outfit, matching its hue perfectly. Another of Sarah’s lipsticks painted a pair of luscious blood red lips under the black and blue wig. And now--upcapping right in front of you--a frosty, silvery lipstick.

“No, come on…” You mutter, turning your head as the lipstick approaches.

The lining of the fur coat grips your balls just enough for you to consider it a threat--and when you stop resisting, the gentle coaxing and stroking continues.

And, of course, your lips are painted with frosty silver lipstick. Blush brushes join, one on each cheek, and the side of an eyeliner pen gently taps above your browline. You slowly understand and close your eyes, complying as the eyeliner paints itself on you. You feel something tickling your lashes, and imagine a mascara brush. After a second, you’re tapped on the brow again, and you open your eyes. The mascara brush you imagined returns to finish the job, and once you’re painted up, you wonder what the enchantments have planned.

A glove beckons to you, and your outfit complies, following it back out of Sarah’s room. Behind you, the Third wigged outfit continues, and when you’re turned to descend the stairs, you notice that all the leggings outfits are marching behind you--some apparently now joined by socks and sneakers, others sockless with mary janes and a couple pairs hooked up with high heels.

“Wh-where are--mmff!?”

Your mouth closed. Your lips, actually, seemed to pull themselves shut, and you stopped moving your jaw in terror after realizing you were no longer in control of your own face. Your eyes flutter themselves, reminding you that the lipstick wasn’t the only magical control the enchantments had over you now.

You were down the stairs and to the front door--a line of Sarah’s magical clothes behind you.

Your heart thumped. You had a feeling something drastic was about to happen.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)