More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What does he find first?

A Dryad

Making his way across the forest, Kazex saw a strange sight. A young female, surrounded by forest creatures in a beautiful lake. Her body was perfect, a fact that he could see thanks to that she was nearly naked, with a few leaves covering her most private areas. Her hair was an odd combination of blonde and green that made her very alluring, and her large breasts and shapely ass were visible, even from this distance.

Kazex realized he'd found a dryad. Powerful beings, but rather easy to restrain with the correct tools and wit, which he had, and rather dumb. At least the ones that lived in the forest were, remembering all the stories of goblins using very simple tricks to beat dryads. And they did tend to stay in the same area for quite a while.

Sneaking back to his cave, her got to planning. Getting a dryad would mean his descendants would also have some aptitude for magic, something very useful, and incredibly rare among goblins, and she was incredibly good-looking. He remembered how to create a locket that would lock away the dryad's magic with the help of a potion, so he made it. The idea was to keep it locked from her until she was fully submissive, through a combination of potions and training. He was no good at magic, but his potions could do the job for him.

Next on to how to capture her, he knew most dryads ran away or turned into trees when they saw nearly anyone, so he made a plan. It was sure to work, but it needed a lot of work. In less than two days of hard work, it was ready, and a quick look proved the dryad was still there.

What is the plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)