More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zaos Z Zaos Z

What other adventures are going on in the Mall?

A Daughter's Choice (Floyd's Story)

Walking side by side with his eighteen-year-old daughter Floyd found that he hardly recognized her any longer. Sometime in the passed week Lily had dyed her natural blond hair an unnatural pink and taken to wearing it up in girlish pig tails. Like her hair Lily's clothing was distinctively childish. For their annual father daughter outing she had chosen to wear a stripped pink and white stripped and a pair of black high laced boots.

Divorced from Lily's mother and delegated to the role of weekend dad Floyd had the distinctly disturbing feeling he had missed a vital stage in his daughter development.

The forty-six year old though nothing of the laminated cards the man in the hoody handed him and Lily outside the mall entrance. That was until his daughter asked "Dad, what does your card say?"

Glancing at the small peace of laminated paper Floyd was mildly surprised to see the words Breeding Pass printed on the front.

"It said its a Breeding Pass." Floyd answered as he absentmindedly slipping the card into his pants pocket.

"That's what mine says too." Lily held up her card for her father to read.

Floyd felt a strange desire flow through him as his brain automatically read the words Breeding Pass printed across the front. His eye's were sub-consciously drawn to the hologram in the cards right-hand corner. Something about it tugged at him.

Looking away from the Breeding Pass Floyd's gaze fell on the card's holder. His teenage daughter Lily. For the first time in his life Floyd did more than honestly acknowledge Lily's natural beauty. He lusted after it.

As he stared at his daughter Floyd was seized with a desire to tare away her stripped dress. To slide his hands over her small breasts and squeeze. To slip his bare dick between her virgin legs and thrust into her over and over again until he...

"Do you really want to get pregnant?" Floyd asked Lily.

Lily looked up at her father blankly. Glanced at her Breeding Pass and then looked back to her father again. Finally the pinked haired teen shook her head no.

Tentatively Floyd asked "So you rather see someone else get pregnant?"

"Um... Yes." Lily answered.

"Who?" Floyd asked. His balls were practically bursting with the need to breed. "Who do you want to see pregnant?"

Playfully Lily's eyes scanned the crowed milling around them. She had dozens of potential targets. Scores really. With one outstretched finger Lily pointed to a woman browsing a rack of summer dresses. "Her."

Floyd approved of Lily's pick. The woman looked to be in her mid-twenties with a head of short strawberry blond locks. Her white flower print dress gave her a cute wholesome look. Even as it drew attention to her well developed curves.

Floyd started off towards the woman dragging his daughter by the arm behind him.

Approaching the strawberry blond Floyd said "Miss. Excuse me."

Realizing she was the one being address the strawberry blond turned to face Floyd. "Yes?" She replayed. A good natured smile.

"My daughter has a request for you." Floyd waved his daughter forward. After a few awkward moments of inaction between Lily and the waiting stranger he prompted. "Well hand it over."

"This is a sick joke dad!" Lily said as she finally gave in and handed the Breeding Pass to the woman.

The strawberry blond gasped as she read what was printed on the card. Her smile died on her face. "And just who am I suppose to breed with?" she asked.

"Me." Floyd replied. Eager for the opportunity to relieve his blueballs.

Pointing towards her father the woman asked Lily "You want me to fuck him?"

Looking thoroughly confused by the whole twisted ordeal Lily simply shook her head no.

"Oh come on? I'm dieing here!" Floyd blurted out.

"Well then who?" the strawberry blond asked.

Floyd pleaded with his daughter "Please honey".

"Well if you want to fuck her so bad then just do it?" Lily blurted out before crossing her arms over her chest and turned her back on the two of them.

Looking in Floyd's direction the woman asked. "You ok with this?"

"I'm good if your good?" Floyd replied.

The strawberry blonde's smile returned bigger than ever. Giving Lily a surprise hug she happily exclaimed "Thank god he's cute! I was having a panic attack thinking about who you were going to pick!" Breaking the hug she turned to face Floyd. "So where are we going to do this?"

Taking a quick look around Floyd found their group surround by a sea of shoppers. A few of which were paying more attention to the three loiters then they should.

"Over their." Floyd said. Grapping the woman's arm he lead her to a photo both situated near the main entrance. Hurried along by his painfully enlarged dick.

His half-forgotten daughter followed at a decisive distance.

Parting the curtain Floyd climbed into the both. Laughing the woman climbed in after him. "I never thought I get knocked up in a photo both."

"I never though my daughter would pick the mother of my next child." Floyd answered.

Floyd and Cindy found the booth a tight fit. Making it a struggle to remove enough clothing for their impromptu fuck.

Bottomless the woman grabbed Floyd's dick. "You have to tell me your name before you can fuck me." she said. "I never fuck strangers."

"Floyd. Floyd Hall."

"Cindy Klink." The woman said.

Cindy continued to smile as she climbed into Floyd's lap and lowered herself down his rock hard shaft. Her tight wet pussy told Floyd everything he need to know about Cindy. Fucking her was going to feel great.

Cindy had to curve her back forward to keep from banging her head against the booth's roof every time she rose up on Floyd's dick. Her sexual position didn't look very comfortable, but the strawberry blond smiled all the same as she fucked him.

For Floyd this was the most exciting sexual adventure in recent memory. He had a hot bodied stranger bouncing up and down on his lap. Her tits flapping in his face. But what really excited Floyd most of all was the knowledge that on the other side of a thin black curtain dozens of people walked by in total ignorance of the sexual act going in their mist.

Continuing to bounce up and down on Floyd's lap Cindy stated quit causally "You know I've wanted a baby ever since my sister got pregnant."

"How long ago was that?" Floyd asked.

"A year. Well a year and half."

"That's a long time to wait for something you really want."

"Your telling me. I don't know how I've held out this long."

Sliding his hands up Cindy's thighs Floyd worked her dress higher and higher in order to expose Cindy's flat tummy.

"You know my last boyfriend dumped me because he was afraid I would trick him into getting me pregnant." Cindy confessed.

"So he never came in you?" Floyd asked.

"God no. He wanted me to be on the pill and use condoms."

"Freak."

Floyd's fingers ran across Cindy's flat tummy. Already three times a father Floyd knew how easily babies were made. Taking chances with his ex-wife had always been a turn on, but this was so much hotter. More primal. Cindy, wasn't his wife or his girlfriend. She was a stranger. A hot, healthy stranger that his daughter had picked out of the crowd for him to fuck. And he was going to do his damnedest to breed her.

"Your daughter's watching us." Cindy commented as she continued to ride Floyd's cock.

"Let her watch." he replied. If their were any norms left uncrossed between him and Lilly, Floyd couldn't think of them.

Floyd could already feel his balls tightening. It wouldn't be long before they reached their spill point.

Thoughts of his impending orgasm were soon pushed to the back of his mind side by the repetitive flashing light and mechanical clicking sounds of a camera. Turning to investigate the source Floyd spied his daughter taking snap shot after snap shot of him and Cindy with her phone.

"You little skipe." Floyd mouthed. Even as he spoke his balls fought to pull his thoughts away from Lily's impromptu photo shoot and back to Cindy's tight pussy.

Floyd grunted with satisfaction as he came. Sensing her lover's organism Cindy kissed Floyd on the lips in approval. The strawberry blond kept on riding her lover as he seeded her. Not stopping until she was certain every last drop of sperm had traveled up his shaft and into her waiting womb.

Kissing Floyd on the lips a second time Cindy said "Thank you."

"Any time." Floyd answered.

Floyd and Cindy both found it was just as awkward redressing in the tight space of the photo booth as it had been to strip. Still with great difficulty they both managed to slide their respective clothing back into place. Climbing out of the booth Floyd found his daughter had not been the only voyeuristic onlooker. A boy, eighteen or so in age, had joined her at some point.

"Can I have your number." Cindy asked.

"Only if you agree to go out with me later." Floyd answered.

"Deal."

After exchanging numbers Floyd kissed Cindy goodbye. She had her errands to run and he had his. Besides things would get awkward if they both hung around too long.

As the probable future mother of his fourth child walked away Floyd decided it was time to deal with his daughter and her incriminating photo collection.

To his surprise Floyd found the voyouring boy was still hanging around. "Um... Can I have your Breeding Pass now that your done with it?" He asked.

"Don't have it kid." Floyd answered pointing in the general direction Cindy had just walked off in. "Lily gave it to her."

"Shit!" the boy spat out. Before rushing off after the long vanished strawberry blond.

"Hay! Language young man! My daughter is present!" Floyd angrily called after the foul mouth teen.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)