More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kingdomhun kingdomhun

What are you?

A Critter (Slug)

The critter in question was one of the many slugs. Perhaps it was one of the many strange happenings in the world that it was capable of leveling up. Though it did not possess the intelligence to comprehend many of what goes around it, all it knew was that if something were to engage in combat with it and hit it, it would die. Thus, when one of the many adventurers who were clueless to what was going on approached it, and thus engaged the battle with it, began to run away. Though a little larger than an average slug, there was nothing more terrifying than one of those two-legs stomping around with their boots, red ring around them signifying that they were now hostile towards you. Why can't they fight more of the red rings? Why did they have to touch you? The Slug? With the yellow ring?

It slithered, but found itself suddenly feeling a surge of... something that it had never felt before.

Perhaps it was some cruel deity of the world deciding to bless it with sentience, but it had leveled up, as the adventurer laid dead, and it had risen in level, from 1 to 5.

What had happened? The newfound intelligence of the slug found that the adventurer had been running... No. It is not a mere adventurer, but a female Paladin class, of high level, running away from something, and it had accidentally clicked on him when he died, thus transferring the XP... But what had killed her?

Afraid, but a vigor of courage rising up from the small, slimy body, it began to crawl, inspecting what was slowly approaching the body.

What is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)