More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Adventive Adventive

Who finds the remote control?

A Business Man

"Wait for a second, I'll be right there," I said. I turned to see a man in a lab coat pointing a device at me, it looked like a car key. "Look, I don't have time right now, ask someone else for some change or something."

I was about to go back to my call when the man spoke, "Hang up."

I hung up and turned my attention to the man once more, I guess that call with my boss will have to wait.

I saw him press another button and he spoke again. "I guess that call was important?"

I don't know how wide my eyes had opened, but I knew if I tried to call back now, my ass would be eaten. I grabbed the man by the collar and asked, "What just happened?"

I expected his face to show fear or surprise with me confronting him. But instead, he just said, "Relax." I found myself letting go of the stranger and feeling a bit better about the situation. "My name is Dr. Fez, and I want you to have this remote control."

It was the same car key that he had in his hand. "No thanks, I already have one."

"This is no ordinary device. Haven't you noticed that you're acting a bit 'out of character'?"

I wanted to run as far as possible away from this doctor, but I again I just found myself being relaxed. "So you're telling me that this car key was able to control my actions?"

"I know it's a bit hard to swallow, but trust me with this device, you can have any client you want in the palms of your hands." He walked over to the park as I followed, I wouldn't have even trusted this to hold a conversation with let alone follow him but again I was so relaxed that I didn't care. As we entered the gate of the park, Dr. Fez turned back to me and said," Also this is a remote control, not some car key."

"Whatever, can you just undo this relaxed state I'm in, I feel like I'm high on nothing,"

"Yes, for sure." He pressed a button as he said, "Forget the previous command."

I felt my senses coming back to me as I returned back to reality. "Thanks, but if this 'remote control' can do what you said it can do, I'm going to need some more convincing."

"With the line of job you work in, I almost thought you wouldn't ask," he said with a twinkle in his eye. Dr. Fez brought to my attention a small group of people, friends most likely. A girl was reading a book not too far away from the group as there was from what I counted seven people, three guys and four girls (not counting the girl that was reading). The group was playing some card game, but I couldn't tell from the distance we were at.

"What about them?" I asked.

"I met these college students earlier," Dr. Fez said as he tossed the car key up and down from his hand.

I nodded in actualization as Dr. Fez gave a loud whistle. The two girls next to each other dropped their cards and started to hug and kiss each other. The that was reading before threw her shirt to the ground and began to make out with the guy closest to her. The two other girls followed suit with the remaining two guys. What had started as some quality time under the sun had turned into an intense love session that I had only seen in movies.

As I stood there not believing what I had witnessed, Dr. Fez lifted one side of his jacket. "Panties?"

"Sure," I grabbed it but threw it into the direction of the group. "Trust me, I was doing you a favor."

Dr. Fez just shrugged as he said, "If you said so." The group seemed to be down with their make-out session as they redressed themselves and restarted their game.

I turned back to Dr. Fez as he gave me the car key. As he walked away, I yelled back, "I don't know how to use this thing?"

Dr. Fez just yelled back, "That's the fun part."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)