More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by protoborg protoborg

Who am I?

A 36 year old anomaly

Jane Doe sat with his head in his hands. He had finally been found out by a coworker. It looked like he would have to move again. He really liked this city. He had even managed to convince a pure female to date him. Considering the rarity of pure females, that was one hell of an accomplishment. Now, he would have to move on and find another place to start over again. This was the third time he had been to leave his life behind and move on. Being pure male was enough of a hassle since he had the equivalent of no rights in his true form. Being found out as not really being a futa was worse. Even his assumed name of Alex Andhra didn't help. He had been called out for his survival lies and now people wanted his head on a platter. He knew he needed food and didn't have the energy to "put on" his futa form, but he didn't want to impose on his neighbor again. Sure, shi had offered, but he was tired of taking advantage of hir kindness without reciprocating. He just didn't think he could help hir with most of the things shi needed help with as they typically involved expending great deals of energy.

His cover could only be maintained by exerting most of his energy, both mental and physical. That's why he usually only took jobs that required only one or the other. He had tried construction jobs where he could stuff his bras and let his mind focus on being futa. He had been a college professor which allowed his body to be futa while his mind remained male. His last job, in this city, was an average office worker. He would spend weeks at a time either in futa form mentally or physically. Last week, he had found something he thought could boost his energies so that he could maintain the illusion both physically AND mentally. That had been a mistake. He'd had to take a week off from work to recover after the strain had left him so worn out, he collapsed in the middle of a meeting.

This was the last day of his week off and he had been dumb enough to go outside without his futa form "on". Since he generally didn't wear clothes when he wasn't at work, he had forgotten to put any on when he went out this morning. One of his coworkers had spotted him waiting at the bus stop. You might think the people on the street seeing him as a naked male would bother him, but he was well-known in his neighborhood and most knew he was home sick so they figured he was just experiencing some sort of side effects of his illness. Most of his neighbors had been over to visit him from time to time and had seen his flat chest or his lack of a pussy. Few had ever seen both at once. Those who had just assumed he was oddly shaped and didn't give it a second thought. His coworker had been visiting a friend in Jane's neighborhood and was waiting for the bus to head home. Most people at Jane's office took the bus and/or train as it was far cheaper than having a vehicle of their own.

Jane had never even learned to drive in this city as he knew that inevitably, it would result in someone finding out his secret. now someone had and the last thing he wanted was to have to move and change his identity again. His neighbors liked him and they trusted him. If he moved and changed his name, he would lose that. He had never managed to find that anywhere else. He sadly started to think what he would need to pack when suddenly he had a thought. He flashed back to the day he escaped the lab where his current condition had been created.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)