More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

What's next?

A (seemingly) normal day in the office

Carol had been planning this, and with Jeff's help leading Simon and Stew, Debbi was going to be in for a heck of a day! Plus, if it turns out better than she expects, it could last longer. However, she had to plant a few last minute seeds. For weeks, she had been saying some backhanded compliments to Debbi about her work attire. She always dressed so plain, and Carol thought she was hiding a wild side from the office. It had started small. Shorter skirts, which now ended above her knees instead of covering them. Blouses with short sleeves for warm days or 3/4 sleeves on cold days. Her focus the past week was to convince Debbi to wear more sexy lingerie, with the reasoning that she would have a boost of confidence if she knew she was dressed so provocatively under her clothes, as a secret to herself.

Now, carol had no idea what Debbi was wearing, but they did seem less like the full cut undies she normally wore, no visible panty lines or bra cup outlines were detected recently, however, she needed to make sure she wore something special today. She had made sure a package containing a sheer black set of lingerie was delivered to Debbi's door. She included a note from a "secret admirer" saying they liked her new wardrobe and hoped she would wear this to work today. Debbi blushed at the gift, hoping it was Jeff, as he wasn't bad looking, and liked to be a bit forward with her.

So, it was today that Debbi wore a sheer black thong and bra set under her new work clothes. As it was warm, she went with a red short sleeved blouse and black skirt. Little did she know the morning she would be in for. Carol made a couple phone calls and texts to make sure everything was going to plan, and gave everyone the go ahead to begin. Debbi's morning was about to get interesting...

What happens first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)