More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Imhotep Imhotep

What kind of a girl are you?

A (mostly) good girl.

You’ve been brought up very well, Vice President of the student council, cheerleading team captain, member of the state champion debate club, 3.8 gpa, and a good Catholic girl. All the criteria that helped to get you into the exclusive institution whose sidewalks you’re now walking.

“Which way to Lyon Hall?” you turn and ask the women who greeted you at the massive iron gate, and are now following about ten paces behind you.

“Straight ahead dear” the taller, slimer and prettier of the two women answers. She points to the large two story building just ahead of you. Its constructed of red bricks, and has large, wide marble stairs leading to the front entrance. Its surrounded by tall old growth oak trees that shade the sidewalk leading up to it.

“Thanks” you reply, smiling cheerfully at the woman, who smiles a thin lipped smile back at you. Her dark eyes look hungry, and you almost get the feeling she was checking you out, but you quickly shake off the idea.

You were frankly depressed when you first heard that you’d been accepted at Ederia. It was a college you’d applied to only because your parents wanted you to. And since you really didn’t have enough money to pay for college by yourself, and your parents said that they'd pay for everything, so you wouldn’t have to be burdened with student loans after you graduated, you reluctantly accepted. You were mostly for one major reason, it wasn’t coed.

You really had been a good girl in high school, and hadn’t gone as far as some of your friends had with their boyfriends. But you weren’t dead, and you did get horny, masturbated even though you’d been taught it was nasty (You didn’t believe it), and you and Steve had let your lust get the better of you on more than one occasion, kissing, feeling each other up, that sort of thing but you never been naked with a boy (or girl!) or gone all the way.

The night of prom however, you got drunk, one thing led to another, the thin straps of your dress were pushed off your shoulders, and in the back seat of Steve’s car he massaged your breasts, kneading them in his hands slowly, and then gently pinching your nipples until they were as hard as rocks. It had felt divine, and when your hand grabbed his cock through his pants it was very hard as well. He begged you to unzip his pant and stroke it, and you did. And when after a few minutes, he gently guided your head between his legs, and moaned for you to take his cock in your mouth you did, sucking and licking it, enjoying the pulsing member between your lips, and Steve’s twitching and groaning with every flick of your tongue. Your pussy was as wet and as ready as it had ever been that night, and the only reason that you hadn’t lost your virginity was that Steve’s cock exploded in your mouth, filling it with sticky, salty, jizz. You’d swallowed most of it, only because you didn’t want it to get on Steve’s rented pants, his parent’s car seat, or your dress. Steve apologized for not warning you, but you could tell he really wasn’t to sorry. You didn’t see him much over the summer, afraid he’d press you to go further. So, you were still a virgin, and wanted the first time to be special.

Dashing up the stairs and into the hallway, you walk across the polished marble floor, and over to the elevator. Stepping inside, you join a cute redhead with long curly hair, and a cheery smile, and a black girl with long straight hair parted in the middle, both of them are dressed in the requisite school jacket and skirt, and greet you with friendly hellos as you push the button for the second floor.

On the second floor.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)