More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anty45 anty45

Choose male or female to play with?

2nd person story about a new girl in the Sex Wrestling Federation

by ThaCat005
You stand in front of the huge Sex Wrestling Federation complex, looking up at the towering office building next to the huge indoor arena. Today's your official first interview with Tanya McVan, the woman who owns this allegedly trillion dollar organization.

Your name is Christy. There's not too much to tell about you - you're pretty much as average an American girl as you can get in everything aside from looks. Looks wise, you're one in a million.

You're wearing a tight T-shirt tied in a knot just above your navel, and a pair of tiny, practically painted on jean shorts, unzipped in the front to reveal your favorite red thong. Your hair is currently dark blonde, but it's of a kind that takes well to dying, you can do pretty much anything with it and still look good.

You're not an allstar athlete or anything like that, but you've been active your whole life. You do horseback riding, which has given you a great set of legs, you've played volleyball and a bit of other sports. You were never on a wrestling team, but an ex-boyfriend taught you to wrestle. He broke up with you after you quickly got good enough that you could pin him every time. You could have been a super jock, but you preferred having fun with your friends.

Obviously, you're no virgin. You've been both men and women, you'd have to say you preferred women over men by about a 65/35 ratio, but that's mainly because women are more fun and they last longer.

And right now, you're a little bit excited, and to be honest a little bit turned on already, but mainly, you're nervous.

Think back to how you got there...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)