More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's Mick's Plan? Vote in the comments

2) Find out more about Jen and Dave

As Mick headed into the house for the bathroom, he suddenly stopped as the door opened and out came a rather tipsy Dave. Offering his hand Mick introduced himself. “I’m Mick.” Then smiled widely. “You’re Dave, the Englishman, right? The Paperback Writer…. Which is my favourite Beatles song, by the way.”

“Nice to meet you, Mick. Good taste in music too.” Dan looked around. “Talking about good things. I don’t think I’ve been to a house party in such grand surroundings. Your place could be home to a fucking Bond villain.” He suddenly gazed out onto the packed terrace towards the pool.”No laser sharks in there I hope?”

“No sharks. No lasers.”

“Right. Good to know… because I was thinking of skinny dipping later but didn’t want to lose my foreskin.”

“Nice.” Mick handed Dave a beer. He then looked back into the crowd where Jen was chatting to a few other women. “Got to say, mate. Your girl. Fucking fantastic. How did you land her?”

“Met her online.”

“What?”

Dave snorted.“Oh,” He then added,” You must have heard Jen’s version of events, right?””

“No, no. I just thought she’s too good to be resorting to such things.”

“I know, I agree. Thought she was one of those bots at first. A catfish. Well, she hates me telling people the truth. She likes to say we met in a student house party in the UK. But it's bollocks. She got herself online before coming over to the UK to study.” Dave grabbed his cock through his trousers. “ Wanted a companion to show her around Big Ben… you know what I mean?”

Mick ignored the innuendo. “She’s Nicaraguan, then?”

“She’s a local, yeah.”

“I thought she was South Asian. Indian or something.”

“I know what you mean. Not sure of her ancestors, though. Her father owned a textile factory that went bust recently;... shit!” Dave looked at his half-empty bottle. “I got to stop drinking. That’s another story she hates me telling people.”

“Understandable. But in fairness, most businessmen go bust at least once.”

Jen suddenly joined Dave and Mick. Linking her arm with Dave’s. She kissed Dave’s check then asked him inquisitively, “What are you both talking about?”

“Nothing in particular. Just man stuff, you know.” Dave coughed, “Football and the like.”

“I'm sure. And women, I suppose. “ Jen beamed towards Mick.”You must be Mick. Sun has told me a lot about you. The story of how you met is quite funny.”

“Oh. She told you that?”

“How you both met at a so-called White Man Club?”

Mick’s face flushed a pale pink. He hated explaining the story but he would do anything to keep the company of such a beauty. “Yeah, we did.”

Dave glanced at Jen then scoffed, “Meeting on Match Online doesn’t sound so bad now, does it?”

“You told Mick that?”

Dave didn’t answer and turned the interrogation back on Mick. “So… Mick. White Man Club? Discuss.”

“I worked in Kuala Lumpur for 5 years. The so-called ‘White Man Club’ was actually just a social club were locals and expats got to interact. I think it was called Paramount or something. Anyway, some of the local women go there to hook up with expats like me. And yes, I met Sun there. She was a hostess.”

“Cool.” Jen grinned widely. “Well, doesn’t matter how you met. It’s what you do as a couple to keep the romance alive and look after one another that counts.”

Both Dave and Mick agreed. Then Mick stared deep into Jen’s dark eyes. “So… Jen. Is Dave an easy man to please?” He flashed a confident smile. “I mean, a woman of such beauty mustn’t have to try... too hard.”

“He’s easy enough to please.” Jen glanced at Dave, smiled, then turned back to Mick “I’m good in the kitchen if that’s what you mean?”

“I bet you are. But I wasn’t talking about your culinary expertise.”

Dave felt a little uncomfortable and could tell Jen was too. He glanced at his silver wristwatch. “Jesus, look at the time, I think we better get back soon before the roads are full of drunks.”

Mick didn’t think twice before offering. “Nonsense. You can stay over. We have enough rooms.”

“No. We better get back.”

“But I insist.”

~

Time to choose. You decide.

1) Do Jen and Dave accept?

2) Or do they decline?

3) Other (suggest in the comments)

Quick authors note: If you like this story then please feel free to interact with me or join in the writing and take the character down your own path. All fetishes welcome.

Vote

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)