More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MrHeracles MrHeracles

Where does Rick's origin take place?

1st Period: Chem Lab

Rick had chemistry first period. His teacher was Ms. Hayes, a 35 year old blonde bomshell. She easily distracted the class with low cut tops, exposing inches of her massive cleavage. If only her personality matched her sultry dress. She was a no nonsense lady and a harsh grader.

Today's task involved mixing several chemicals in the exact quantities for them to cancel each other out completely. The students nicknamed this particilar lesson "Bomb Lab." At some point some groups lab table would smoke or burst into outright flames. Despite the name there had yet to be an explosion.

For today's lab Rick was grouped with his ex-girlfriend, Rene, and her twin Gloria. They were indentical, both with curly brown hair, brown hair, and spoon shaped bodies. Rick and Rene broke up when she caught him making out with Gloria. Neither of the girls looked to be pleased with the prospect of depending on Rick to pass this lesson. But their grades were much lower than his so they kept their mouths shut as Rick portioned out the chemicals.

They had no idea that Rick hadn't studied last weeks formulas. He was guessing at the portions based on the chemicales at hand. They all became nervous when Ms. Hayes raised a dicserning eyebrow at their progress.

"I don't think you're doing it right!" Rene said.

"I think you need more of the red one," said Gloria

Ms. Hayes nodded, smiled and moved on through the classroom. Rick poured more of the red chemical into what he had already mixed together. Almost immediately he knew something had gone wrong. The mixture turned black and began to boil. A large bubble started to form in the middle of their bowl. In just a few seconds it was as big as Ricks head. As quickly as it formed it burst releasing purple smoke. Rick tried to hold his breath. It was too late. His vision blurred and he passed out.

He came to staring directly into Ms. Hayes' cleavage. She cleared her throat and his gaze moved up to her face. "So you're awake," she said. Rick groaned. "Don't try to speak... here have some water." It tasted like metal, causing him to cough. "Sorry... its the blood," she said. "I think you bit your tongue. Physical transformations can be a little rough."

"Physical tranfomation?!" Rick sat up in terror. "Why am I naked?"

"Your clothes melted, of course..." she said, smiling. "A sigma gas cloud will do that. I could barely get the rest of the class evacuated. Five years and no one ever got it right...." her voice trailed off. She rolled a tall mirror across the room. "Come on, have a look a yourself."

Rick stood up and looked at himself. His face and chest were unchanged. "I look the same," he said.

"Lower..."

Rick look down and was shocked to find that his penis had mutiplied in size. What once a 3" micro penis, was now much more. It was as thick as soda and maybe 7" long, flaccid. No one would call him "No Dick" now.

*Perk Gained: Horse Hung- Rick's cock is huge*

"What a bitch breaker you have now. Perfect for the other two that were caught in our little experiment," Ms. Hayes said.

"The twins?!"

"Oh yes.... and wait until you see them." Ms. Hayes' voice was almost a moan.

Rick looked at his cock and thought of Rene and Gloria. He imagined how they might have changed. His cock throbbed once, then was fully erect. It was even thicker and now longer than his forearm.

*Perk Gained: Ever Ready- Rick is in a constant state of near arrousal.*

Ms. Hayes smiled. "It's Alive!"

What does Rick do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)