More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 231 by BosomBuddies BosomBuddies

What does he say?

“I feel like I’m married to the most amazing woman in the world"

“I feel like I’m married to the most amazing woman in the world. And yeah, tonight finally put to rest a lot of those ‘what ifs’ that had been nagging at me over the years. But if you’re wondering how this is gonna affect our marriage—don’t worry. I promise you, tonight didn’t change a thing between you and me.”

“Okay,” she said, a bit relieved. “I know it was me that initiated the whole thing, but that doesn’t mean I suddenly want us to be having orgies every night.”

Elizabeth, this was a once-in-a-lifetime evening. I promise.”

I felt her tiny hand reach down my body beneath the covers, where she gently squeezed my recovering penis. She met my eyes with a smile and said, “Well, I don’t know about that. I do think we should see our friends a lot more often than we do. I couldn’t believe how much I missed everyone. And, as long as those girls remain single, I don’t see why we can’t at least all make the effort to get together on your birthday every year.”

I was hardening rapidly in her grasp.

“I love you so much,” I said.

Then Elizabeth pulled down the covers, brightening at the site of my towering, fully-renewed erection.

“Looks like you’re ready for round three.”

“Round three?”

“Round three.”

My wife got out of bed and walked her stunning, naked body across the room. She opened the door and called out, “Hey everybody, get your butts back in here! He’s awake.”

That's the end of the original storyline, but feel free to contribute if you'd like to see it continue. What do Ian and his bosom buddies get up to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)