More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Who's story do you follow?

[Writing guidelines/tips]

I feel like installing a chapter just for me-to-you stuff on every story I write now.

So, this is me (Brickhouse) to you (Writer) giving you a few guidelines (Not rules) on what to write.

The government entity: This is the "big bad" that's blackmailing these people, forcing them to go through these punishments because of unexplained reasons (You can explain them if you like, I'll personally keep them vague) anyway...the key thing here is they'll ultimately you to go through with it, but they will attempt to have you agree to follow along.

But they'll totally you if you say no, either way they get what they like, they have literally no consequences on their end.

The World: The world totally views this as a good thing, but nudity is still taboo, so whilst official places will allow it and the punished won't get banned from these places (In some ways they're allowed to go nude to more places than actual nudists) keep in mind at least 80% of these people are actual criminals, so society ultimately looks down upon them.

[Creators note: I'll add more to this when I feel like it, though these currently explain the on the surface information pretty well, I think, at least]

Misc [Add suggestions here, story, characters, setting, etc.]

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)