More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 56 by TheOptimisticDuck TheOptimisticDuck

What's next?

Chapter Four - On and Off

DISCLAIMER: You know the drill, ladies and gents: nothing here should be taken seriously; this story is entirely fictitious, it’s strictly not suitable for anyone under 18 and absolutely none of the people, events or anything else described are intended to bear even the most fleeting resemblance to real life.

…With the sole exception of Emma’s wardrobe at the start of the chapter, because I saw it on r/gentlemanboners this one time and holy fuck shit giggles that’s a hot dress.

HOLY FUCK SHIT GIGGLES

‘Bad!’ Emma declares playfully, swatting your hand away from her breast for what must be the tenth time already. ‘Honestly! I won’t wear nice dresses if you can’t keep your hands off me in public…’

You snort, leaning against the desk and looking her up and down appreciatively. ‘Nice dresses? Sure, if by nice you mean fucking transparent, Em.’

You expect another swat, or at the very least a gasp of indignation – but Emma just smiles mischievously. ‘You like, I gather?’ she giggles, smoothing the fabric down experimentally. It’s lacy, red, and just sheer enough that you can detect the subtle shift in skin-tone between her tits, her nipples and her areolae. ‘I really can’t decide whether to ruin it with a bra. I’m torn.’

‘I had no idea,’ you say, stepping forwards, ‘that you were this much of an exhibitionist, Emma.’ You shake your head unable to keep the smile off your face. ‘You really want everyone at this ball thing to see your tits? Seriously?’

Emma pouts. ‘Oh, come on, you can’t see my nipples! Not properly…’

You cough pointedly, looking down. Emma follows your gaze. ‘And that’s only if people stare at my chest like – like some kind of slavering animal, like you’re doing!’

You raise an eyebrow at her, and Emma actually puts her hands on her hips. It’s surprisingly erotic, especially when she’s braless and her boobs bounce slightly every time she moves. ‘Come on, there’s barely a hint! A hint is sexy. A hint is fine!’

You shrug, amused. ‘Never said it wasn’t. Just for the record, I am all in favour of you showing your tits off in public. As much as possible, in fact.’

Emma’s brow furrows slightly. ‘Uh, why?’

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)