More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by krm2116 krm2116

What does Jessica do next?

[List of Characters w/ Pictures]

[Note: this list now contains pictures, which are also found in the story as characters are introduced.]

The main characters in the story are

  • Jessica, a newborn vampire struggling with her transformation and trying to cling to her humanity. Jessica is the protagonist of this story. She is at times our heroine, anti-heroine and villain.
    Your choices dictate what she becomes. Will she succumb to her bloodlust, or chart a different path? Jessica is 5'7", with dark brown hair and brown eyes. Her figure is quite slim, with a narrow waist and pert breasts.
    Jessica
    Jessica

  • Elizabeth is the cruel head vampiress who turned Jessica, and she plays the role of the main antagonist in the story (sometimes). Elizabeth is dark and beautiful, and drips grace and elegance.
    Elizabeth
    Elizabeth

  • Jenna is Jessica's sister. Psychically she is quite similar, but is only 5'3". She is more impulsive and less reflective than Jenna.
    Jenna
    Jenna

Elizabeth's Brood includes

  1. Miko, a petite Asian vampiress extrovert with a vivacious personality. Miko is generally quite impulsive, and is characterized more by lack of self-control rather than sadism.
    Miko
    Miko

  2. Catherine, a tall athletic redhead vampiress with a stern personality. Catherine has incredible discipline. Her common sense and pose make her Elizabeth's most trusted offspring.
    Catherine
    Catherine

  3. Jade, a short, curvaceous brunette. She has very pale skin and dark straight hair. Arguably the most sadistic of Elizabeth's brood.
    Jade
    Jade

  4. Carmilla, a kindly vampiress who is almost as old as Elizabeth. She boasts handsome Mediterranean features and a perfect hourglass figure. She had the most humanity of any of Elizabeth's brood, but her true motivations remain unclear.
    Carmilla
    Carmilla

  5. Diana, a vampiress who was turned by Elizabeth later in life. She has greying hair, but like all vampires her body is fit, and her skin tight. A hematologist when she was human Diana is the coldest of Elizabeth's brood.
    Diana
    Diana

Other characters are

  • Sally is a human captive of Elizabeth that Jessica encounters.
    Sally
    Sally

  • Holly is Sally's former coworker.

  • Mary is a mysterious vampiress somehow connected to Elizabeth. Her motivations and backstory are murky. Olivia is Mary's human companion.
    Mary
    Mary

  • Vanessa is Elizabeth's most trusted human servant, and has been with Elizabeth for over a century.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

  • Charlotte is a history professor with a vampire obsession. Lauren and Nicole are her students.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Nicole
    Nicole
    Lauren
    Lauren

  • Sofia is a vampiress who is almost as old as Elizabeth. She was Elizabeth's companion for many centuries, before striking out on her own. Jessica meets her in Rio. Sofia stars in a side story with Elizabeth set during the mayhem of the French revolution.
    Sofia
    Sofia

  • Rachel is a former bloodslave of Elizabeth's, going all the way back to Elizabeth's reign of terror in 16th and 17th century Hungary. After escaping from Elizabeth, she becomes a fearsome vampire hunter, stalking Elizabeth and Sofia across Europe.
    Rachel
    Rachel

  • Linda is a human blood that Jessica encounters at Elizabeth's mansion. In some branches, she becomes Jessica's companion (and maybe more).
    Linda
    Linda

  • Caprice (originally Anna) is a bloodslave at Elizabeth's mansion that Jessica takes a perverse interest in dominating.
    Caprice
    Caprice

Some partial vampires (human-vampire "hybrids") are created by Diana, and include

  • Kay a U.S. senator. She is assisting Elizabeth, Diana and Jessica in their global plans.
    Kay
    Kay

  • Alexandra, also a hybrid, is Kay's chief of staff.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

  • Virginia, a U.S. Representative. Jessica parties with Virginia.
    Virginia
    Virginia

  • Veronica is the Vampire Duchess of Greater California.
    Veronica
    Veronica

  • Teresa is Veronica's human companion.
    Teresa
    Teresa

  • Bobbi is a human resistance fighter
    Bobbi
    Bobbi

  • Ravenna is a high-ranking Vampiress in Elizabeth's world.
    Ravenna
    Ravenna, the vampiress

  • Caitlin is a human to Ravenna
    Caitlin
    Caitlin, a human

Charlotte turns several people in Rio, spawning two substories:

  • David, who then turns his ex-girlfriend Helen.

  • Julia is a vampiress randomly turned by Charlotte. She lives with her mother Maria and her sister Francesca.
    Julia
    Julia
    Francesca
    Francesca
    Maria
    Maria

One branch of the story leads to Dracula's castle. Some characters introduced there include:

  • Ilona, one of Dracula's most senior wives.
    Ilona
    Ilona

  • Marishka, a wife of Dracula with an independent streak.
    Marishka
    Marishka

Human characters introduced at The Ruby gentleman's club.

  • Sadie
    Sadie
  • Tani
    Tani ("Chanel")

[Back to the introduction]

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)