More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Any MORE Delays?

[Just Getting Undressed...] (AKA, "Angels Have No Hymen"...)

We both remove our garments, slowly and sensually. First coats or frocks, then shoes, shirts, pants or shifts, and last our underwear. Then, once finally nude, I climb onto the bed and start kissing and petting Alicial's perfect body like it were some kind of exotic silken candy.

Her moaning and groaning with pleasure and desire are more rewarding than I could ever have hopped for, but after 7 or eight minutes I find myself suddenly pinned down to the mattress.

}Enough foreplay,{ Alicial says, dragging my right hand down to her sex, which is literally dripping into my stomach. }Do you feel that Mark? That means it's time for the main event...{ She states, and I'm only too happy to agree.

With a slow wriggle Alicial moves down to straddle my hips, swaying her own in time to some beat only she can hear. As soon as her hips are in position she grasps my rod, (which is respectable, though not especially impressive,) and lines it up with her dripping sex...

I expected her to tease herself down slowly on my tool, but instead she just drops down onto it with one swift motion, and I feel not the slightest resistance. }Alicial, didn't that hurt?{ I ask, shocked.

}No, why?{ She asks, confused.

}But you're a virgin: your hymen...?{ I ask, just as confused, even as she begins to ride me...

}Don't be silly Mark, I'm...{ She pauses for a second... }I was, a perfected celestial being: Angels only have a hymen if we need one. Did you want my first time to be painful?{

}Well, no, but...{ I say telepathically as Alicial starts rolling her hips with my cock buried in her to the hilt. I feel conflicted; at the same time both robbed that I'll probably never feel a true virgin pussy and relieved that Alicial wasn't hurt...

}You're wishing you could have felt fully what it's like to take a human woman's virginity, aren't you?{ Alicial asks, stroking my cock in and out slowly.

}How did you know that?!{ I ask, alarmed. I'm well trained in telepathy, keeping some thoughts private even while broadcasting others. If Alicial can read people's whole thoughts...

}It's,{ "mmm," }written plain as day in your,{ "ahh," }facial expressions, but there's something else{ "haahhh," }too, a kind of relief...{ She explains, speeding up her stroking. }By Easter yes: it's coming!{

I can feel Alicial's tension like a coiled spring getting ready to release. She's leaning forward with her hands on my chest and getting nearly savage with her thrusts: I know she's close. In my private thoughts I'm doing sabermetrics equations in my head, just about the most unsexy way to 'think about baseball' imaginable.

However, all that utterly fails to stop my release when, with a belly deep groan and final thrust that grinds our pubic bones together Alicial starts to cum...

How Is The Orgasm?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)