More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ElvenStrider ElvenStrider

Which game to play?

[INFO]

Hero's Summit- A High Medieval Fantasy world where you can affect nearly anything, building entirely new buildings or towns, become nobility, or even royalty eventually, create art or items for others to see and wear, or even change the fate of entire countries permanently.

Cyber-Wave- A face-paced MMO set in the distant future, high tech, high crime, and high realism, for more experienced players. (shall contain more graphic themes than exposure in the future)

Group

  • Clark - Hunter(similar to an archer, but can use small melee weapons(short swords) and traps just as well as he can shoot), needs to move rather quietly and quickly to track animals, so leather armor is the way to go.
  • Lynn- Is a Tailor, and likes to wear her merchandise to help show it off as advertising. Mostly sticks to the city interior, rather than the rough wilds.
  • Mai- Paladin of Vinoc, wears very Heavy Armor and is generally the tank of the group, has some healing spells, but minor, being more of a meat shield than a healer. Mai is a closet exhibitionist, though this fact will slowly become well-known to the NPCs in the game, even if players aren't aware.
  • Yuki- She is a Dancer, and as part of her class, tends to have to wear skimpy clothing (think princess jasmine from Aladdin), for her skills and dances to take full effect, to her embarrassment.
  • Alyssa- an Archer, like a Hunter, wears lighter armor and clothes and can move rather quickly, but unlike a hunter, archers get system help to shoot, can't use traps, but can use daggers or other small weapons.

The 4 girls each have their own story of nudity, Alyssa's of course will be mostly ENF and accidental nudity, Yuki's has to do with her class's outfits, and most of her skills have to do with seduction. Mai is a perverted exhibitionist and will streak the back alleys, but is hiding this fact from her friends, and Lynn, who none of the others have yet met in reality, is a nudist outside of the game, so sees no issues with her friends ending up nude in-game, and sometimes might even be the cause of it. Now, Clark.. he's just there to enjoy the show.

Fighting Classes-The main class you choose at the start of the game, though can be changed or even advanced into evolved classes.

  1. Rogue
  2. Warrior
  3. Paladin(Must be promoted by a church)
  4. Mage
  5. Necromancer(currently locked)
  6. Cleric
  7. Archer
  8. Hunter
  9. Animal Tamer(Currently Locked)
  10. Knight. (Cannot choose yourself, must receive rank from noble class)

More can be unlocked

Misc. Classes- These are more so secondary classes you can acquire from certain actions

  1. Painter
  2. Sculptor
  3. Blacksmith
  4. Tailor
  5. Chef
  6. Dancer
  7. Bard
  8. Merchant(Different from just owning a small market stall, Merchants run caravans or companies.)
  9. Miner
  10. Explorer

More can be unlocked.

Races(for now)

  1. Human
  2. Half-Elf
  3. Wood Elf
  4. High Elf
  5. Dark Elf(Locked)
  6. Orc(Locked)
  7. Half-Orc(Locked)
  8. Mer(Locked)
  9. Dwarf
  10. Half-Dwarf
  11. Avian

Town List

  • San Carlo, Vondenbur Kingdom.(West Coast)
  • Temple of Vinoc, Free City of Jamar. (Center of the main continent)
  • City of Senobac, Kingdom of Fredic.(South)
  • Elven Village of The Eastern woods (East)
  • Fort Patir, Kingdom of Wessea.(North)
  • Ven Ladur- Dwarven Capital(Far to the North West)

Inventory

  • Old Bow (30/30) 14 D. +5% Exp.
  • Quiver with 25 Basic arrows (21/25) 3 Dam. +5% Exp.
  • Damaged Arrow- 4.
  • Old Clothes (19/20)- Old worn clothes are the sign of a new adventure. +1 Luck
  • Leather Boots (29/30) Old boots made of raw cowhide. +3% Movement Speed
  • 1 Gold-71 Silver-94 Copper
  • Old Overalls (0/20) Can not be equipped with other clothing or armor items, used for construction jobs, is very loose. BROKEN
  • New Construction and Repair Tools / Can be used to repair broken structures or build new ones with supplies. +1 Repair skill.
  • Maid Outfit (0/0) Good clothes for cleaning, or seducing, due to their skimpy nature. Unbreakable.

Skills

  • Basic Archery Training[Passive]
  • Efficient Quick Draw [Passive]
  • Long Shot[Active]
  • Arrow Crafting[Active]
  • Basic first aid[Active]
  • Basic Repair Skill[Active]

Achievements

Helpful

Fame

5 fame in Senobac Region

3 Fame in ???

1 Fame in Inner Senobac City

1 Fame in Senobac- Red light District.

(Senobac region is the surrounding area of the city, and some recognition in the city itself, while specific regions like Inner Senobac city lead to recognition just in that area or NPCs who frequent said area.)

Guilds

Adventurers Guild rank F 1/25

Info Page 2?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)